Kindly Follow Us
3rd Annual Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (Karnataka State Branch)
- October 13, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
3rd Annual Convention of APTI, Karnataka State Branch (KAAPTICON – 201 8)
26th and 27th October , 2018
Theme: role and challenges for pharmacy teachers in transforming education into research and health care
Organised by-: Navodaya Education Trust’s NET Pharmacy College Raichur, karnataka.
MISSION – “To be the best National Platform for dealing with all issues related to Pharmacy Teaching and Education in India”.
- To identify specific objectives of the profession and to define the objectives of Pharmacy Education for the corning years and to protect the interests of Pharmacy Teachers in general.
- To develop the Methods & Techniques to impart Quality Education in Pharmacy Profession.
- To discuss the current needs of Pharma Industry and the society at large, and to modify the syllabus pattern according to the needs of the industry and the society. • To publish quality books.
- To undertake projects from or in co-operation with Central/ State Governments, Industry or other bodies.
CALL FOR ABSTRACT (POSTER AND ORAL PRESENTATION)
The scientific committee has great pleasure in inviting you to submit the abstract for Poster and Oral presentation on pharmaceutical education / research during two days convention with an aim to disseminate knowledge and facilitate exchange of new ideas among the members of pharmacy profession. The abstracts must be submitted through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org before 171h October 2018. No hard copy of the extract will be entertained.
- The complete abstract should be typed on A4 size Format in Times Roman (font size 12), MS Word and the abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The title should be clear and must be typed in bold and centered across the page.
- The author names, affiliations including e-mail and phone numbers of presenting author should be given.
- Abstract should accompany two pages summary sheet, which includes introduction, objective, experimental results and discussion and references. • Oral
- Presentation : Powerpoint presentation not exceeding 10 mins of time comprising 10-15 ppt slides.
- Poster Presentation : Size Width: 90cm and Height: 120cm
Best Poster/Oral presentation will be conferred following prizes.
1st Prize : Rs 3,000/- with certificate of appreciation
2nd Prize : Rs 2,000/- with certificate of appreciation
• Abstract submission : Before 17th October 2018
• Registration : Before 20th October 2018
The selected abstracts for poster presentation will be intimated through e-mail. For details contact Dr. Shivkumar, Ph: +91 9035663725
APTI – (Karnataka) AWARDS – 2018
◼Noble Contributor to the Pharmacy Profession in Karnataka
◼ Principal of the Year 2018
◼Pharmacy Teacher of the Year 2018 (below 45 years of age)
◼ Pharmacy Teacher of the Year 2018 (above 45 years of age)
The awards are presented during KAAPTICON- 2018 Annual Convention
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!