Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No of Post- 01
Project Name- “ICAR-24 Outreach programme on Monitoring of Drug Residues and Environmental Pollutants” ICAR sponsored scheme.
1. B.V.Sc. & A.H./ B.Sc. in Life Sciences/B. Pharma with a minimum OCPA of 5.00/10.00 basis or 50% marks.
2. M.V.Sc. in any Veterinary subject preferably in Veterinary Public Health/M.Sc. Life Sciences/M. Pharmacy with a minimum OCPA of 6.50 out of 10 basis of 65% marks.
3. Knowledge of Punjabi up to Matric level. The condition of knowledge in Punjabi is however relaxable if the candidate is found otherwise deserving.
Note- Preference will be given to candidate having at least six months experience of working on antibiotics/ pesticide residues detection, handling of the chromatographic instruments likely Gas Chromatography (GC), Mass Spectrometry High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC)
• The Candidate should be capable of extensive travelling and conducting dairy farms sample collection throughout Punjab state.
Rs. 25000/- +20% HRA (per months), if candidate fulfil the desired qualifications as per ICAR notification.
Rs. 18000/- +20% HRA (per months), if candidate do not fulfil the desired qualifications as per ICAR notification.
1. To collect, process and analyse samples using HPLC, GC and GC-MS.
2. Data collection, data entry and survey
3. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by PI.
The post is purely temporary and the services of the incumbent are liable to be terminated at any time without any prior notice. The initial appointment will be for six months and will be extended subject to satisfactory performance. The incumbent will have no right what so ever for absorption in the regular university service.
The interview will be conducted on 08.01.2019 at 10:30 a.m. in the office room of the undersigned. Candidates are advised to submit their brief resume to this office preferably by 07.01.2019.