Experience : Freshers
Basic qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
• Be punctual and adhere to the timings allotted to them.
• To control & monitor the activities of sub ordinates
• Dispense the medicine as per the prescription and bill the same and match with the bill and collect cash.
• In case of credit billing after dispensary the medicine bill should be handed over to billing department to the credit repaid.
• While dispensing the medicine you have to put your full signature on the bill, you will be sole responsible on wrong medicine / excess medicine / short medicine issued to the patient.
• While issuing the medicine check the expiry date and batch No. on the medicine and compare it with the bill entry.
• Pharmacist is given in- charge of the item category e.g.: injection / Fluids / Disposables / Tablets etc. The movement and stock of that category to be maintained by that individual and stock to be verified every day.
• Stock check at the end of the month is necessary, if any differences found in the physical stock of your category you will you be held responsible.
• A minimum stock has to be maintained in your category and indent to the pharmacy purchase in charge whenever necessary.
• Any other jobs to be carried out as and when there is instruction from the Center Head/Management
• While taking the patient return they have to check the batch No & expiry, Quality management properly.
• Must Have Karnataka Pharmacy Council Registration
• Freshers are also encouraged to apply
• Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
Location : HCG Cancer Centre Unit , Kalinga Rao Road Unit , Bengaluru
Last Date : 30th January, 2019