Kindly Follow Us
Application are invited for Ph.D at Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST)
- September 23, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Institute of Nano Science and Technology (INST) invites applications from prospective candidates for admission in to its Ph.D.Program in several areas of Nanoscience and Nano technology for the session beginning in January, 2020.The profile of the Faculty members at INST is accessible at http://www.inst.ac.in/scientists.php. Ph.D. students will be provided fellowship as per INST norms.
Interested candidates with a good academic track record and a strong intent to pursue Ph.D. in areas related to Nanoscience and Technology like devices, materials for energy applications (photocatalysts, electrocatalysts, super capacitors, hydrogen generation & storage), Smart materials (organic/inorganic), Sensors, Therapeutics etc.
1. Eligibility : M.Sc. in (Chemistry/ Physics/ Material Sciences/ Life Sciences)/ M.Pharm./ M.Tech. in Basic, Applied Sciences or Engineering and related areas.
2. Qualifying Examination : GATE/ CSIR or UGC-NET/ JEST/ JGEEBILS (TIFR/ NCBS)/ ICMR-JRF/ DBT-JRF/ DST-INSPIRE/ GPAT. Students registered with IISER Mohali for their BS-MS program can apply as per IISER Mohali’s norm.
Application Fee: The aforesaid application documents should be accompanied by a Demand Draft (DD) of Rs. 450/- for General/OBC or Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/PH drawn in favor of Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali (payable either at Mohali or at Chandigarh). Please mention your name on the reverse of the DD.
1. The application form for PhD programme can be downloaded from Institute website http://inst.ac.in/careers.php.
2. The duly filled APPLICATION FORM and online SYNOPSIS (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-LesAEfu4QDsn0oqa62ev4azldHEICAKwBp0c4CNKBGM6Q/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1) should be sent on firstname.lastname@example.org as advance copy.
3. The hard copy of application with the following documents should be sent to “The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase – 10, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062” so as to reach on or before due date :
(a.) Photograph duly pasted on the application form.
(b.) Application fees.
(c.) Self-Attested copies of Certificate in support of age, educational qualifications (Mark Sheet, Degrees & Certificates of class X and above).
(d.) Experience certificate in case of working candidate.
(f.) Self-attested a copy in support of SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH category (Should be Valid).
4. The envelope containing the application form should superscribe “ Application for the Ph.D. Program – January 2020”. The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. The list of the shortlisted candidates will be uploaded on the Institute website and communication will be sent to candidates on email address given by candidate.
5. The candidates called for interview will be paid sleeper class rail fare or Non-AC Bus Fare (on production of ticket) from place of residence to Institute and back.
6. The candidate are advised to visit the Institute website (www.inst.ac.in) frequently to know latest developments.
Address: The Director, Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Habitat Centre, Phase – 10, Sector – 64, Mohali, Punjab-160062.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Last Date- 17th October 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!