TWO DAYS NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON
“EXPLORING HERBAL DOMAIN: PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE OF INDIA ON GLOBAL MAP”
Date : 23rd & 24th March 2018
Organized By : Government College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad – 431 005
Sponsored By : National Medical Plants Board (MUSH), New Delhi
Venue : Government College of Pharmacy, Aurangabad – 431005
Registration for students – Rs 250 and for others – Rs 350. (Spot Registration – Rs 500)
• Last date for Registration 21, March 2018.
• Abstract Submission 20, March 2018
• For Abstract Acceptance Announcement 21, March 2018.
Herbal drugs are the drugs of future. From ancient history to this globalization work the herbal drugs purports its function without side effects. The Quality of herbals has increased its market capture m almost every field Today more concern is given on incorporation Of herbal platform wherever it can be accorded. This encouraged almost every researcher, academician and industrial-st fraternity to focus their interest on formulation of these drugs with proven clinical efficacy. Formulations of these herbal drugs into commercials products needs to be explored more with a standard quality check.
THE CONFERENCE WILL UNCOVER
• The challenges in herbal drug research.
• Worldwide trade of national plants and future development.
• Global regulatory aspects for herbal medical plant.
• Techniques and challenges in herbal drug development.
• Focus 0n new techniques to Solve the cultivation problem of medical plant.
• Herbal product standardization.