About the National Conference
This two days national conference will facilitate up gradation of knowledge and skill of the students, researchers, faculties and startup entrepreneurs in various small and medium scale industries in the country. The conference aims at creating awareness among delegate about various facets of entrepreneurship while highlighting the merits of pursuing such a career option. Its main objective is to help the participants, acquire the skills and behavior which can enable them to translate their dreams into a successful entrepreneurial venture in modern analytical and standardization techniques.
Gujarat Technological University Sponsored Two Days National Conference on
“Startup Entrepreneurship Opportunities in Modern Analytical and Standardization Techniques”
March 23-24, 2018
• Innovations for startup – Pharma & Biotech.
• Government policies and promotional schemes for S.M.E.- Entrepreneurship opportunities
• Modern analytical methods and validation techniques.
• Isolation, Identification & standardization of herbal constituents containing formulation.
• Pharmacological evaluation of Herbal & Allopathic Medicines.
• Modern Formulation Techniques in Allopathic Drugs.
• R&D outsourcing in Pharmaceuticals.
• Students of D.Pharm., B.Pharm., M.Pharm., Pharm D. and Ph.D.
• Research scholars/research fellows.
• Academicians involved in Pharmaceutical and Health care education.
• Persons working in Pharmaceutical industry.
• Person willing to be startup entrepreneurs
Intimation of Acceptance: February 28, 2018
Final Registration for Delegates: March 5, 2018
Delegates Registration with late fees: March 12, 2018
Registration Before March 5, 2018 Registration After March 5, 2018
Students : INR 300 INR 500
Research Scholars : INR 350 INR 700
Academicians : INR 400 INR 800
Industry persons : INR 450 INR 950
• Registration Form can be downloaded from spec.edu.in
• Registration fees is non-refundable and covers daytime hospitality during conference days, proceedings and kit for the delegates
• Registration will be confirmed only on payment of registration fees.
• Accommodation in Hostels/Hotels can be arranged on request on payment basis kindly contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org Organized by:
SARDAR PATEL COLLEGE OF PHARMACY
SPEC CAMPUS,BAKROL-VADTAL ROAD
BAKROL-388315, ANAND, GUJARAT, INDIA