Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 18 (UR-09, OBC, NCL-05, SC-02, EWS-01, ESM-01)
Qualification & Eligibility
Diploma in Pharmacy by the Authorized institute from U.P. Govt.
Register in Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
i) Diploma from distance learning education shall not be eligible.
(ii) Diploma/Provisional Diploma must be completed at the time of submission of application.
Age Limit : Up to 40 Years
Pay Scale : Pay matrix level – 05 ; Starting Salary – 29800-94300
Application Fees (Non Refundable)
SC/ST (UP Residence) : Rs 700/-
Others : Rs 1000/-
Selection based on CBT test
Direct recruitment to the post of Pharmacist shall be made through an objective type competitive examination. There shall be two parts in question paper as follows :-
PART-I There shall be 150 objective type questions from the syllabus of Diploma in Pharmacy based on U.P. Technical Education Board.
PART-II 50 objective type questions comprising General Hindi, General Knowledge and Reasoning. (For every correct answer 01 mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted for wrong answer.
1. Read the Instructions carefully and select “I Agree” and Press ’Start’ button to proceed further.
2. For detailed advertisement, candidates are requested to visit UPRVUNL’s official website uprvunl.org Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
3. The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of UPRVUNL.
4. Category [GEN (UR)/SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed. Regarding seat reservation and relaxation in age, please refer to the detailed notification/advertisement.
5. Before starting to fill up the on-line Application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
a) His/Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA /OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
b) His/Her personal details.
c) His/Her scanned photograph, signature and other relevant certificates (wherever applicable) as mentioned in the advertisement, should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph should be 50KB and signature should be 20kb.”
d) Scanned Self Attested copies of High School Certificate showing Name and Date of Birth. UP Domicile Certificate, Reservation Category Certificate, Apprenticeship Certificate Ex-Serviceman Certificate, Dependent of Freedom Fighter Certificate (whichever are applicable).
Extended Date: 29th July 2020
You must be logged in to post a comment.