Kindly Follow Us
Workshop on Bioanalysis and Correlation of In-vivo Pharmacokinetic with its In-vitro Dissolution
- October 12, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Workshop on “Bioanalysis and Correlation of In-vivo Pharmacokinetic with its In-vitro Dissolution”
At- NIPER Ahmedabad
On- January 21-25, 2020
About the Organizer
NIPPER– Ahmadabad was established in 2007, under the NIPPER Act-1998 by the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Pharmaceuticals, to train individuals showing competency and scholarship in the pharmaceutical sector, in order to meet the needs of the ever-growing healthcare sector. The Government of India has declared NIPPER-Ahmadabad as an “Institute of National Importance”.
About the Workshop
Bioanalytical techniques are important in the drug development process to provide support to drug discovery programs on the metabolic fate and pharmacokinetics of chemicals in living cells and animals. One of the challenges of biopharmaceutics research is correlating in-vitro drug release information of various drug formulations to the in-vivo drug profiles. Thus, the need for a tool to correlate in-vitro and in-vivo drug release data has exceedingly increased.
Objectives of the Workshop
- To understand the applicability of bioanalytical techniques for the quantitative analysis of biological samples.
- To develop skill on the practical approaches required for establishing in-vivo pharmacokinetic with its in-vitro dissolution.
- In-vivo in-vitro correlation for drug bioavailability
- Bioanalytical method development being first step of IVIVC
- Bioanalytical method validation and regulatory expectation
- Pivotal bioanalytical data interpretation
- Gastro-pulse demonstration and practical session
- Bio relevant dissolution method development: Basics
- Demonstration on USP-I and USP-II dissolution apparatus: Session 1
- Demonstration on USP-I and USP-II dissolution apparatus: Session 2
- Demonstration on USP-IV dissolution apparatus: Session 1
- Demonstration on USP-IV dissolution apparatus: Session 2
- Practical session on bioanalytical method development: Session 1
- Practical session on bioanalytical method development: Session 2
- BCS classification and regulatory requirement for Bio-waiver
- IVIVC correlation and its challenges
- Quiz Test and Valediction
Who Should Attend?
- Faculty Members
- Research Scholars
- PG Scholars
How to Register? Participants can register for the workshop through this link.
Registration Deadline: Dec 21, 2019
Contact : Email: pinakis[at]niperahm.ac.in
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!