Kindly Follow Us
Working as Pharmacist at ITI Raebareli Hospital
- March 9, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
ITI Limited is looking for Creative & Talented Para-Medical staff to be hired on Tenure basis for a period of Five Years for ITI Raebareli Hospital.
No. of posts: 04 Posts
Educational Qualification : High School with Diploma in Pharmacy with Pharmacy Council Registration along with minimum 01 years of experience, on the date of Advertisement in the relevant field in Public Sector Undertaking/Central Government/ State Government/Private Hospitals.
Job Content: The candidate will be required to work as Pharmacist & look after the duties of Compounding & Dispensing Store Keeping & stock control etc. in the Pharmacy Unit, Stock Control Unit & Medical Sub Stores/ Main Stores.
Emoluments: In Category D scale-Rs.4040-90-5120-95-6355, plus other allowances as applicable to other Employees in the Company with variable DA.
Upper Age Limit : Not more than 30 years (as on date of advertisement) Relaxable by 5 years for SC /ST / PWD/ Ex- service personnel and 3 years for OBC (Non creamy layer) in accordance with the Government of India Guidelines.
How to Apply: Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming appointment
Online Applications should be submitted latest by 25/March/2019 on ITI Limited Website http://www.itiltd-india.com.
- Visit the Indian Telephone Industries Official Website which is available on the web page.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab
- Select the Staff Nurse, Pharmacist and Technician Notification
- Click on Apply Online
- Select the Post and Enter All Mandatory fields in the Application form.
- Upload the Required Documents and Submit the Application.
- Take Print out the Submitted Application (Acknowledgement)
- Send the Online Application before the last date for the ITI Limited Address
Address- DGM- HR & Marketing, ITI Limited, Raebareli Plant, Doorbhash Nagar, Raebareli, Uttar Pradesh 229010
|Online Applications Start from||5th March 2019|
|Last Date for Submit Online Applications||25th March 2019|
|Last Date for Send Hard Copies||30th March 2019|
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!