Kindly Follow Us
Admission Alert For B.Pharm, M.Pharm at JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru, Ooty
- March 19, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Admission Announcement for B.Pharm, M.Pharm at JSS College of Pharmacy, Mysuru, Ooty
ENTRANCE TEST DATES
Date of notification- 10 March 2018
Entry of Application online- 10 March 2018
Last date for online registration & Last date to pay the application fee (online)- 15 June 2018
Entrance Test for PG admission- 28 June 2018
Date of Announcement of Test results- 28 June 2018
Date of Counseling / Admission- 28 June 2018
Application for admission :
- The applicants are required to read this brochure thoroughly before making the online registration / online payment and adhere to the rules and procedure strictly.
- Online registration and online submission of applications can be accessed from 10.03.2018 from JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Mysuru website.(http://www.jssuni.edu.in).
- Online registration and online submission of applications will be closed on 23:59 hrs on 15.06.2018
- Candidates have to take the printout of the application form on A-4 Size sheet of paper. The same should be produced during document verification at the time of Entrance test, counseling and admission along with originals as per schedule announced in the JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research, Mysuru website. (http://www.jssuni.edu.in).
- The prescribed registration/ application fee should be premitted through payment gateway provided using a debit card (issued by a bank in India) OR a credit card OR through internet banking. There is no provision for Offline payment.
- Before filling application form, please scan and store the latest Photograph and Signature as separate files in JPG format only. The same needs to be uploaded as required during the ‘On – line Application’ process.
NOTE:The instructions are based on the existing selection rules. Amendments made by Government of India/PCI/AICTE/JSS Academy of Higher Education & Research from time to time and any other law that will be in force at the appropriate stage will apply
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
(a) Transfer Certificate.
(b) Conduct Certificate.
(c) Original marksheet for verification.
(d) Eligibility Certificate, if required.
(e) Migration Certificate, if required.
(f) NOC from the Employer in case of in service candida
Criteria of selection :
Selection of Students will be based on results of the entrance examination conducted separately by each UTD/ Group of Departments.
(i) Admission in the professional courses, viz., B. Pharm., M. Pharm will be as per guidelines of the State Govt./ Central Council (Statutory Council) of the subject concerned and rules of the university.
(ii) While preparing the above said merit list relaxation of 5 percent marks in the aggregate shall be given to students belonging to SC/ST/OBC.
(iii) For admission to P.G. Courses students, who have passed their graduation after 2006, will have to pass in the Environmental Studies
(iv) Admission after Medical Fitness Verification (for Physical Education).
Note : Any applicant desirous of seeking admission to such a subject at P.G. Level, for which he did not opt during graduation level, might be admitted only after all students figuring in the above said merit list have taken admission and seats are still vacant.
M.Pharm programme in the following specializations: [Duration: 2-year, 4-semester]
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!