Kindly Follow Us
Admission Alert For B.Pharm, M.Pharm & Pharm.D at Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore
- March 16, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
DSAT – is conducted by Dayananda Sagar University (DSU), Bangalore for admission to B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, Pharma D and MBA. Candidates can check the complete details of DSAT application process, eligibility criteria and other information on these Following Link below.
Courses & Eligibility
B.Pharm- Pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and English with Mathematics or Biotechnology or Computer Science or Biology as optional subjects with a minimum of 40% marks in aggregate
Lateral: Diploma holders in Pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
Pharm D: Pass in 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and English with Mathematics or Biology as optional subjects / DPharm or any other equivalent qualification recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
M Pharma: Candidates should have passed B.pharm from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING THE ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR DSU
1. Candidates applying for more than one program must register separately and accordingly must have two different E-Mail IDs & Mobile Numbers to register.
2. E-mail ID and Mobile Number furnished must remain valid for at least one year from the date of application. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention registration no. to any other person. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he/she should create his/her new Email ID before applying Online.
3. If the Candidate faces any difficulty while submitting the online application contact Helpline Email ID : email@example.com and Helpline No. : 080-46461800 / 42161759
4. Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image in JPG/JPEG format, of his recent Pass-Port Size Photograph (less than 500 KB) and Signature (less than 200 KB) as per the specifications given on the website. Candidates should first scan their photograph and signature and ensure that both the photograph and signature are saved on the PC/Laptop/Other Media.
5. The Online Application involves the following process: Registration/Login, Personal and Educational Details, Uploading of Photograph and Signature, Payment & Final Submission.
6. There is a prescribed fee for Online Application Form. Candidates will be directed for Online Payment once the form is completely filled. Candidate is requested to keep his/her Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking details ready for the same. Candidates are required to carefully go through the Instructions for filling Online Application. Candidates while using the Internet Payment Gateway services are required to pay Service Charges as prescribed in the Instruction or by the Internet Payment Gateway.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!