Admission Procedure/General Instructions
1. Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Bilaspur invites applications for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2018-19 through Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET).
2. There are two modes of submission of application forms i.e. ONLINE and OFFLINE for Indian Nationals. For Foreign Nationals policy of admission is attached separately.
3. Before submitting application forms read the instructions carefully. Mere appearance in the Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test (VET) or inclusion of name in the merit list does not entitle a candidate to be considered for admission to a course unless he/she fulfils the prescribed eligibility conditions for that course.
4. ONLINE Mode- A candidate may submit his/her application form online by visiting university website www.ggu.ac.in and by clicking on link “Online/Offline Application to Admission 2018-19” on or before 24.04.2018.
4.1 While visiting university website www.ggu.ac.in link admissions, click Online Application Form/New Registration, fill up the information required and choose options for payment mode online. After making payment and final submission, candidate may take a print out of application form and retain it with themself for future purpose. Please do not send printout of online application form to Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya.
5. OFFLINE Mode- Candidates may collect their application form offline by downloading and taking a printout of application form which is available in the University website www.ggu.ac.in or at University Counter on or before 21.04.2018.
5.1 Fill up all the necessary information required and send the application form accompanied with DD/Online payment receipt of requisite fee in favour of the Registrar, Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya payable at Bilaspur (CG), caste certificate, if any and self attested photocopies of mark-sheets, certificates of educational qualifications and cast ecertificate, if any to the Assistant Registrar (Academic), Guru Ghasidas Vishwavidyalaya, Koni, Bilaspur (CG)- 495009 through Speed/Registered Post/Courier/Ordinary post. Such applications should reach the office latest by 24th April 2018, 05.00PM.
5.2 A candidate who wants to deposit fee at University counter has to bring an appropriate valid ATMS Card. The University will provide swipe machine facility at its counter.
Entrance Test Fee
Online Application form – Rs. 400/- + Bank Charges for GEN and OBC, Rs. 200/- + Bank Charges for SC/ ST /PWDcandidates.
Offline Application form – Rs. 500/- for GEN and OBC, Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST /PWD candidates.
(a) Entrance test fee should be paid at the time of submission of online/offline application form.
(b) There are three options for payment of Vishwavidyalaya Entrance Test Fee.
(i) The applicant is advised to write his/her Mobile No./name on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
(ii) SC/ST/PH candidate must enclose self-attested photocopy of the Caste/PWD Certificate along with hard copy of the online/offline submitted Application Form and claim the category in the Application Form in order to avail of the Entrance Fee at concessional rate.
(iii) The Entrance Fee paid shall neither be refunded nor be reserved for any subsequent year, in any case.
(iv) A candidate willing to take any privilege/reservation/relaxation must clearly tick, write the category to which he/she belongs and will have to produce the original valid certificate of the category at the time of counselling/admission failing which he/she will be treated as general candidate.
Courses offered Course code # Seats Duration Eligibility for admission
B. Pharm. degree with 55% marks and valid GPAT Score card/Through VET (For Non-GPAT Candidates)
1. Start of Online & offline Application Process : 22nd March 2018
2. Closing date of Offline Application form distribution from University counter/website : 21st April 2018
3. Closing date of online submission of Application forms : 24th April 2018
4. Last date of receipt of hard copy of offline application forms : 24th April 2018 till 5.00PM
5. Downloading of Admit card (online) starts from : 05th May 2018
6. Entrance test dates for All Courses** : 12th & 13th May 2018
7. Declaration of Results : 02nd June 2018
8. Counselling (For VET) : 01st -July 2018 onwards
9. Last date of Admission (For VET) : 15th – July 2018 (Tentative)
Click Here to go to official website