Kindly Follow Us
Admission Alert For M.PHARM & Ph.D at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- March 19, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR M.PHARM & Ph.D PROGRAMMES 2018
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following postgraduate programmes of the Institute at Mesra (Main Campus) and its Extension Centre, Patna for the session 2018-19.
ENTRANCE TEST DATES
Date of notification- 13 March 2018
Entry of Application online- 13 March 2018
Last date for online registration & Last date to pay the application fee (online)- 25 May 2018
Entrance Test for PG admission- 15 June 2018
Date of Counseling / Admission- 01 or 02 week of July 2018
How to Apply: (Please see Instructions also for details)
- To start online application, click on the link “Apply Online”, create ‘username’ and ‘password’ by clicking on “New users register here” when prompted. Do not share the username and password with anyone.
- To apply for any programmes listed above, eligible candidates must complete and submit the application online only [link given below]. Pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (General / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank Collect – net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period. [Fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances].
- Send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures (see List of Enclosures) by Speed Post / reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215, to reach positively by the due date.
- Write “Application for PG 2018” on top of the envelope.
- Applications reaching us after the due date are liable to be rejected / may not be processed.
- The candidate can use one application form to apply for ONLY one programme – M.E. or M.Pharm or M.Tech or MUP or M.Sc. etc, and ONLY one discipline within that programme – for example only M.E. in Electrical Engineering or only M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering or only M.Sc. in Biotechnology.
- However, one application form can be used to apply for various specializations within some M.E. programmes (within a department) & within the M.Pharm programme.
- For ME (ECE- Wireless Communication) and M.Tech (Computer Science & Engineering) programmes, you may also use one application form to apply for different Place for Study (Centre), in order of preference.
- Please use separate application form(s) to apply for two or more programmes
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
(a) Transfer Certificate.
(b) Conduct Certificate.
(c) Original marksheet for verification.
(d) Eligibility Certificate, if required.
(e) Migration Certificate, if required.
(f) NOC from the Employer in case of in service candida
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!