Kindly Follow Us
Admission Alert For M.Pharm & Pharm. D at Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- March 22, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
ADMISSION NOTIFICATION FOR M.PHARM & PHARM.D. PROGRAMMES AT BHARTI VIDYAPEETH, PUNE
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following postgraduate programmes of the Institute at Pune (Main Campus) and its Extension Centre, for the session 2018-19. PHARMPG-2018 is a ranking examination for admission to OR Pharm. D .(PB) First Year M.Pharm. post graduate programmes for 2018-19 academic session.
ENTRANCE TEST DATES
Last date for online registration – 14th June 2018
Entrance Test for admission- 17th June 2018
Declaration Of Result- 29th June 2018
Date of Counseling / Admission- 11th & 12th July 2018
Commencement of Classes- 1st August 2018
How to Apply: (Please see Instructions also for details)
A candidate desirous of appearing for the entrance test is required to complete the prescribed PHARMPG-2018 online application form and submit to the University along with entrance test fee. The application form is available online at: www.bvuniversity.edu.in. The candidates should strictly follow the instructions given in the website while filling up the application form online, and must read the instructions carefully before filling up the online application form. Instructions are mentioned at Registration Guide’ menu which is available on website. Before filling up the application form online candidates should:
a) Create their login credential
b) Have a scanned image of their recent passport size photograph(Refer to guidelines mentioned on the Website)
c) Have a scanned image of their signature, ready before filling up the online application form.
d) Read the procedure and guidelines for online payments of test fee which is to be made through Credit Card / Debit Card/ Internet Banking . (Refer to guidelines, terms and conditions for using online payment mentioned on the website)
- The candidate may then proceed to fill the form and submit the completed application form. The candidate should take a print of payment receipt and completed application form for reference and as a record.
- Candidates should submit the completed online application form on or before the last date mentioned in the website.(See “Important dates” in the brochure.)
- Candidates are required to download and print a copy of the admit card after completion of the online application process. In case admit cards are not available online immediately after completion of online application, the candidates will be informed through email about the date of availability of admit card at the website.
- Candidate should ensure that all information entered during the online application process is correct.
- Applications of candidates producing false or fabricated information will not be considered.
- The authorities of the University do not edit/modify/alter any information entered by the candidates at the time of online application process under any circumstances.
- Any request for change in information thereafter will not be entertained
DOCUMENT REQUIRED AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION :
(a) Transfer Certificate.
(b) Conduct Certificate.
(c) Original marksheet for verification.
(d) Eligibility Certificate, if required.
(e) Migration Certificate, if required.
(f) NOC from the Employer in case of in service candida
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!