Kindly Follow Us
Admission Notification for M.Pharm at CUCET-2019
- March 18, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
A consortium of 14 Central Universities of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kashmir, Kerala, Mahatma Gandhi (Bihar), Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu, Punjab and South Biharestablished by an Act of Parliament and the Bengaluru Dr. B.R. Ambedkar School of Economics (BASE) registered under the Karnataka Societies Registration Act, jointly organize a combined CENTRALUNIVERSITIES COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (CUCET -2019) for admission to M.Pharm programmes.
Official Website www.kuk.ac.in Download Prospectus 2019-20 Apply Online Now Examination & Counselling Schedule
Fee Structure :
- Category Application Fee
- General/OBC/EWS Applicants Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST Applicants Rs. 350/-
- PWD Applicants Nil
Eligibility: A pass in the following examinations –
- B. Pharm degree examination of an Indian University established by Law in India from an institution approved by Pharmacy Council of India and has scored not less than 55% (50% for the candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS category) of the maximum marks (aggregate of four years of B. Pharm).
- Every student should have obtained Registration with the State Pharmacy Council or should obtain the same within one month from the date of his admission, failing which the admission of the candidate shall be cancelled. A candidate with valid GPAT Score will be given preference for admission; however such candidate has to register for CUCET 2019.
- ACTIVITY DATE
- Opening of online Application Form for all programs March 13th, 2019
- Closing of online Application Form for all programs April 13th, 2019
- Last date to accept the fee April 13th, 2019
- Issue of Admit Card May 10th, 2019
- Exam Dates May 25th& 26th, 2019
- Answer Key upload May 27th, 2019
- Grievances, if any, upto May 27th–29th, 2019
- Corrected Answer Key June 05th, 2019
- Result Declaration June 21st, 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!