Kindly Follow Us
B Pharm/M Pharm Admission alert at Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar
- April 6, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Doctor Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar will conduct Entrance Examinations for admissions in its various Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D. Programmes for the academic session 2019-20.Admissions inUG and PG Programmes will be given to the candidates according to the merit in UGET and PGET subject to their verification of eligibility in the particular programme during counselling.
- Age requirements: The minimumage limit shall be 17 years on or before 30thJune 2019.Age should not be more than 22 years incase of Unreserved (UR) / OBC Category and 27 years in case of applicants of SC, ST and PWD categories as on 1st July 2019
- Qualifying Examinations: Candidates seeking admission to this Programme must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with minimum 45%marks or equivalent CGPA or equivalent Grade with English as one of the subjects and Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics/Biology.Relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination will be given to candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories.
- No. of Seats- 60
- Course duration- 8 Semester
- Age requirements: M.Pharm the maximum age limit will be 27 years for unreserved category (UR) and OBC candidates,and 32 years for candidates belonging to SC, ST and PWD categories on 1stJuly 2019.
- Qualifying Examinations: Candidates seeking admission to this programme should be graduated in B. Pharm. with 55% or equivalent CGPA and valid GPAT/GATE score.Relaxation of 5% marks in the qualifying examination will be given to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories. The candidates should have Registration with respective State Pharmacy Council or should obtain same within 2 months from the date of Admission failing which the admission shall stands automatically cancelled.
- No. of Seats- 45
- Course duration- 4 Semester
ENTRANCE TEST FEE for UGET & PGET:-The application fee for UG and PG Entrance test is Rs. 800/-for Unreserved, OBC and PWD candidates and Rs.400/-for SC and ST candidates. The benefit of fee relaxation will be given to the SC/ST candidatesonly. Such candidates who take the relaxation of the fee shall be considered in that category only, subject to the submission of their caste certificate at the time of counselling. If a candidate applies for more than one programme/code(UGET & PGET) then the fee for each additional programme will be Rs. 400 for Unreserved/OBC,PWD candidates and Rs. 200for SC and ST candidates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE FILLING OF APPLICATION:- Candidates must ensure that they possess the following in hand objects before filling the online application:
- An e-mail ID for filling up the Application form.
- A Mobile Number for filling up the Application form.
- A recent passport size colour photograph (for scanning and uploading in “JPEG” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200KB).
- Your signature using Blue/Black pen on a white sheet (for scanning and uploading in “JPEG” format only. File size of the scanned photograph should be between 50-200KB).
- Access to an online payment facility /service such as:Net Banking/ Credit card/ATM-cum-Debit card.
- 1.Submission of Online Application through the website till: 15 April 2019
- 2.Editing in the Application form by the candidate: 16-19 April, 2019
- 3.Only Sports Quota candidates/sports persons must submit the hard copy of online submitted form : 25 April, 2019
- 4. Dates of Entrance Test: 16, 17 & 18 May, 2019
- 5. Display of Answer Key on the University Website: 20 May, 2019
- 6.Last date of the submission of grievances regarding Questions and Answers 23 May, 2019
- 7. Tentative date of announcement of results of the Entrance Test.:Second week of June, 2019
- 8. Date of PG First counselling (Tentative): 24 June, 2019
- 9. Dates of UG First counselling (Tentative): 25 – 30 June, 2019
- 10. Orientation Programme for new students: 01 July, 2019
- 11. Date of PG Second counselling (Tentative): 08 July, 2019
- 12. Date of UG Second counselling (Tentative) 10 – 13 July, 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!