Kindly Follow Us
Cabinet approves Agreement between India and Uzbekistan on cooperation in health and medical science
- September 27, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has approved the signing of an Agreement between India and Uzbekistan on cooperation in health and medical science.
The Agreement covers the following areas of cooperation:-
- Expanding opportunities for the development of business cooperation in the field of medical equipment, including equipment for teaching and research laboratories of institutions of medical education, and pharmaceutical products;Strengthening of primary health care and setting up of health care facilities;
- Medical and health research development, as well as exchange of experience in these areas;
- Exchange of experiences and technologies in the field of telemedicine and electronic-health information systems;
- Maternal and child health protection;
- Development and improvement of the techniques and strategies for epidemiological surveillance and communicable and non-communicable diseases control;
- Regulation of drugs and pharmaceutical products;
- Any other areas of cooperation of mutual interest.
A Working Group will be set up to further elaborate the details of cooperation and to oversee the implementation of this Agreement.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!