Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2019 at Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru
- November 23, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Indian Academy of Sciences has announced Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2019 For B.Tech/B.E, B.Sc, BVSC, B.Pharma, B.Arch, M.Sc, MVSC, M.E/M.Tech, M.Arch, MBBS, M.Pharma, MCA, Any Graduate Holders. Interested and Eligible candidates can submit their application to Indian Academy of Sciences official website on or before 30th November 2018.
Summer Research Fellowship Programme 2019
Other Qualification Details:
Eligibility criteria: Students: Applicants should be studying in one of the following:
1. BS / BSc / BVSc (II year only) BPharm (III and IV years only)
2. BE / BTech / BCA (II and III years only)
3. BArch(II,III and IV years only) MS / MSc / MVSc / MPharm (I year only)
4. ME / MTech / MCA / MArch (I year only) (5-year integrated)
5. MS / MSc /MTech / MBBS (II, III, IV years only)
6. PharmD (III, IV years only)
7. (dual degree) BTech + MTech (II/,III,IV years only)
8. (dual degree) BE + MSc (II, III, IV years only)
9. (dual degree) BS + MS (II, III, IV years only) Integrated PhD (I, II years only) MSc Tech (I, II years only)
2. Teachers: Teachers must be teaching in a College/University. The minimum percentage of average marks in core subjects only (i.e. excluding languages) from X std. up to post-graduation (whichever years completed) should be 65% or above for students.The minimum Percentage of average marks does not apply for teachers. PhD student are not eligible. 9) Applicants who have availed the Academies fellowship twice before are not eligible to apply.
1) Application should be submitted online in the prescribed format. This link is available in the websites of the three Academies (www.ias.ac.in; www.insaindia.res.in; www.nasi.org.in).
2) Its mandatory to upload the marks sheets from class X till the last examination. Please have the scanned versions of mark sheets (in JPEG format), before starting to fill up the application.
3) Only one application per candidate will be considered. If more than one application is submitted, none of the applications will be considered.
4) Answers to columns indicated by an asterisk (*) are mandatory and must be filled.
1. Both student and teacher applicants must upload scanned versions of mark sheets from class X till the last examination in JPEG Format (the size of each marks sheet should not exceed 700 kb).
2. Teacher applicants should upload their publications, if any. On selection, an authorization letter from the Principal/HoD that necessary permission/leave of absence will be granted should be sent by post to the Coordinator, SRFP 2019, Indian Academy of Sciences, Bengaluru 560 080.
All decisions regarding the selection of candidates will be at the sole discretion of the Academies. Any grievance or dispute concerning SRFP 2019 shall be addressed to the Academy whose decision thereon shall be final.
How to Apply
The applicant should include a write-up (in about 150–250 words) as to the specific area of the applicant and indicate what he/she would like to learn and achieve through this fellowship. It can also include the specific experiment or theory that the applicant wants to work on but NOT a general description of the area. The write-up should not be a “copy and paste” job from any source.All correspondence should be addressed to: Mr C S Ravi Kumar Coordinator, Summer Research Fellowship Programme Indian Academy of Sciences CV Raman Avenue, near Mekhri Circle Sadashivanagar Bengaluru 560 080. The last date for receipt of applications online is 30 November 2018.
Last Date : 30 November 2018