Walk in Interview for Junior Research Fellow at Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Pune
- August 25, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Advertisement for the position of “JRF (Junior Research Fellow)” on DST-SERB Funded Early Career Research (ECR) Award Project “Harnessing the potential of neo-glycoconjugates in antigen crosspresentation for effective CD8+T cell response in cancer”
Applications are invited on plain paper from eligible candidates along with biodata and copies of certificates in support of age, qualification and experience for the following position:
1. Position & No. JRF (Junior Research Fellow) 01
2. Title of the Project Harnessing the potential of neo-glycoconjugates in antigen crosspresentation for effective CD8+T cell response in cancer”
3. Tenure 2 years
4. Principal Investigator (PI) Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta
5. Institute Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Institute, Tathawade, Pune – 411033.
Qualifications/Eligibility Essential: M.Sc. Life Science / Biotechnology / Biochemistry/ Microbiology / M. Tech. Biotechnology/ M. Tech. Nanotechnology / B. Pharm. / M. Pharm or Graduate degree or Post graduation degree in professional course with NET (National Eligibility Test) qualification or equivalent examinations conducted by various Central Government Departments/Agencies such as,
1. CSIR-UGC-National Eligibility Test including LS
2. GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
3. JAM (Joint Admission Test)
4. GPAT (Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test)
5. BET (Biotechnology Eligibility Test) including Test conducted by BINC (Bioinformatics National Consortium)
6. JEST(Joint Entrance Screening Test)
7. JGEEBILS (Joint Graduate Entrance Examination for Biology & Interdisciplinary Life Sciences) 8. NBHM Ph.D. scholarship Screening Test
9. ICMR- JRF Entrance Examination
10. AICE (ICAR-All India competitive Examination ) (For all above examinations valid score considered at the time of interview)
Desirable: Interest in the area of Biochemistry / Immunology. Knowledge and skills in the area of Protein Purification & Characterization / Nano- & microparticle preparation & characterization, Cell culture. Drug/Vaccine/Antigen delivery using polymeric particles.
6. Monthly Emoluments Rs.25,000/ (As per DST-SERB rules) + HRA
7. Last date for submission of prescribed application 25/08/2018
Kindly send your applications to “Dr. Rajesh Kumar Gupta, Associate Professor, Dr. D. Y. Patil Biotechnology & Bioinformatics Institute, Survey No. 87/88, Mumbai-Bangalore Expressway, Tathawade, Pune – 411033”. Highlight the envelope with “Application for post of DST SERB-JRF (Junior Research Fellow)”. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Enquiry regarding the project position should be addressed to Email ID: email@example.com
You must be logged in to post a comment.