FDC carries forward the flaming spirit of its first dream, achieving accreditations from the US-FDA, UK-MHRA, MCC-RSA, and the UAE, to cite a few. FDC is a forerunner in manufacturing and marketing of Oral Rehydration Salts (ORS) and Ophthalmics. FDC has also set-up globally approved, multi-location manufacturing facilities for Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (APIs) as well as Finished Dosage Forms. These facilities are located at Roha, Waluj and Sinnar in Maharashtra, Verna in Goa and Baddi in Himachal Pradesh. FDC markets more than 300 products in India and exports many of these to over 50 countries.
FDC strives to explore, innovate and integrate solutions with modern technology, empowering talent and expanding healthcare horizons for a better quality of life to millions globally.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education : B.Pharma/M.Pharma – Pharmacy
1. To raise indent for solvents, reagents, labels, box files, office files, folders etc.
2. To raise indent for GC instrument spares, GC columns and apparatus used for analysis.
3. To raise the deviation, for system change, OOS.
4. To check routine maintenance of QC instruments, cleanliness of instruments.
5. To check routine cleanliness and housekeeping.
6. To put email to instrument service party regarding instrument operation, breakdown etc.
7. To make proper communication between user and service engineer to resolve problem, query etc
8. To give job for any maintenance related problems to maintenance dept.
9. To check, review and receive specifications and SOP from QA.
10. To receive lab reagents, glass wares and maintains their stocks.
11. To receive GC instruments spare parts, GC columns etc.
12. To raise the change control for system change, new instrument installation, SOP/Specification preparation, SOP/Specification revision.
13. To check consumable spare parts of the related instruments.
14. To review sequence in chromeleon before analysis.
15. To prepare program, qnt method in chromeleon.
16. To review data of instrumental analysis.
17. To check and review the reports of raw materials, intermediates, in process, recovered solvents, HPLC, GC and GC-HS analysis.
Company Name : FDC Limited