Kindly Follow Us
Walk in Interview for Research Associate at National Institute of Immunohaematology
- May 20, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
National Institute of Immunohaematology announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Ph.D, M.Pharma for the position of Research Associate Vacancy.
Vacancy – Research Associate
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 36,000/- Per Month
Experience 3 – 4 years
Job Location Mumbai
Last Date to Apply 01/06/2018
Other Qualification Details:
Essential: Ph.D./M.D. or M.Pharma/M.Tech with 3 years research experience. Consolidated salary : Rs 36,000/-.
Age: 35 years as on 1st June 2018
Address For The Job
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNO HAEMATOLOGY 13th Floor, New Multistoreyed Building, KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai – 400 012
Terms and Conditions
1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012. Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for Regular posts and benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable under the rules.
2. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC candidates will be allowed as per rules Age is relaxable upto 5 years for Government servants in accordance with the instructions issued by DOPT from time to time in this regard.
3. No.TA/DA etc. will be paid to attend the Interview or joining of post and Out stationed candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for Interview and joining of post, if offered.
4. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application form downloadable from NIIH website http://www.niih.org.in and ICMR website http://www.icmr.nic.in.. Duly filled application along with the excel sheet ( both may be downloaded from the website) should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1 st of June 2018.
2. The Candidates are required to report to the Institute on 6 th June 2018 at 9:00 am with the application form and 2 recent passport sized photographs along with original and one set of self attested xerox copies of certificates in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) for verification
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!