Walk in Interview for SRF/JRF at National Institute of Immunohaematology
- April 21, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
A Walk-In-Interview is proposed to be conducted on 25th April, 2018 at 9.00 AM–10.00 A.M. to fill up the following posts on Temporary basis under the NIIH. The verification will be only from 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. and the Interview/Examination will follow at 11.00 A.M. Candidates who fulfil the requisite qualificati on and wish to appear for the Walk -in-Interview/examination can download the format given in the website. Duly filled in application along with the copies of certificates should be submitted at the time of interview. The Candidates are also required to bring their original certificates for verification.
1)Under the project funded by the (ICMR) entitled “ Study of splice Factor Mutations and RiskAssessment in Primary Myelodyspalstic Syndromes .”
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (ONE POST)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
ESSENTIAL : M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics / Molecular Biotechnology /Biochemistry with NET qualification or Graduate Degree in Professional
Course with NET qualification or Post Graduate Degree in Professional Course with 2 years research experience.
DESIRABLE: Experience in Cytogenetics, Molecular Biology.
AGE: Below 35 years.
STIPEND :Rs. 28,000 + 30% HRA.
2) Under the project funded by the (DST) entitled “ Red Cell membrane molecular pathology Inhereditary sperocytosis (HS) in India.”
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW: (ONE POST)
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
ESSENTIAL : The candidates must have M.Sc. Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Life Science or a related field (with65% and above) and must have qualified ICMR/BET/CSIR/UGC-JRF-NET-LS/GPAT/GATE. SC/ST and female candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules..
DESIRABLE : Experience in Red Cell enzyomopathies.
AGE LIMIT : Below 28 years
STIPEND : As per SERB (DST) norms.
Application and selection procedure: Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from downloadable from NIIH website http://www.niih.org.in and ICMR website http://www.icmr.nic.in with his/her own handwriting. Applications will be received between 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. by hand on 23.04.2018 at National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, New Multi – storeyed Bldg., KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012. The Candidates are also required to submit a soft copy of the filled excel sheet format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 21.04.2018 as prior information of attending test/interview.
Candidates must report to the Institute on 23.04.2018 by 9.00 AM with all original documents in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) along with a self- attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs. Written test/Interview will be conducted for the above posts from 10.30 am onwards.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
2. Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
3. Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular
4. Benefits of provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable
5. Age relaxation is for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be as per guidelines of competent Authority. agelaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
6. No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for written test/Interview and joining of post, if offered.
7. Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
8. The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
9. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Prior information of attending of Tests/Interview is required by e-mail email@example.com up to No candidate shall be entertained after 10.00 am on the test Day