Vacancies- 07 Posts (Professor-01+Associate Professor-02 + Assistant Professor-04)
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Assistant Professor- 15600-39100 Grade Pay 6000
2. Qualification for Assistant Professor: School of Pharmaceutical Studies and Drugs Delivery Technologies Qualification: (a) B.Pharm and M.Pharm in the relevant specialization with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees. (b) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed by the Government of Gujarat.
2. Associate Professor- 37400-67000 Grade Pay 9000
Qualification for Associate Professor: (a) Ph.D degree in Pharmacy with first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant/appropriate branch or equivalent branch. AND (b) At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals. AND (c) Minimum of 8 years of experience in teaching/research/industry. Out of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D experience. (d) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer application as prescribed by the Government of Gujarat.
3. Professor- 37400-67000 Grade Pay 10,000
Qualification for Professor: (a) Ph.D degree in Pharmacy with first class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant/appropriate branch or equivalent branch. AND (b) Minimum of 10 years of experience in teaching/research/industry. Out of which at least 3 years shall be at a post equivalent to that of an Associate Professor. AND (c) At least 6 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals and at least 2 successful Ph.D guided as supervisor/Co-supervisor. OR At least 10 research publications at the level of Associate Professor in SCI journals/UGC/AICTE approved list of journals. (d) Possess the basic knowledge of Computer application as prescribed by the Government of Gujarat.
Application Fee: Candidate should apply in separate application for each advertisement. The general category candidates are required to pay fee of 250/- through net banking whereas the candidates belonging to EWS,S&EBC/SC/ST/PD are exempted from payment of fees.
1. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possesses the same does not entitle him/her for being called for Interview.For all the mentioned teaching posts, the norms of AICTE/PCI, State Government and University will be applicable from time to time. (4) Candidates called for written test/interview shall have to appear
2. The University shall verify the antecedents and documents submitted by a candidate at any time, at the time of appointment or during the tenure of service. In case if it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has undesirable clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, his/her services shall be liable to be terminated.
3. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issuance of appointment letter, and/or after appointment, the University reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate
Address: Gujarat Technological UniversityGujarat State Highway 41, Near Visat Three Roads, Nigam Nagar, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 382424
Selection Procedure: 1. Assistant Professor – Prelims & Personal Interview
2. Other – Personal Interview
How to Apply: Considering the above matters, fresh on-line Applications are invited for the following posts of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor at GTU’s school between date 11/06/2019 from 13:00 hours to 11/07/2019 18:00 hours. The reservation for EWS, S&EBC, SC and ST is as shown against the respective advertisement
Last Date : 17th July 2019