Post : Assistant Drug Inspector
No of posts : 3 (1-UR, 2-SC )
Grade Pay: Pay Matrix Level-6 (Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-)
Age Limit (in years) : 18-30
Job Requirement/ Duties of the Post
(1) To assist in evaluation of safety, efficacy and quality of Drugs as per requirement of Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940.
(2) To carry out field duty in assisting superior/ Drugs Inspectors in taking out samples, enforcement activities like raids/inspections and launching prosecution etc.
(3) To assist CDSCO officers in the matter of monitoring documents.
(4) To carry out such other duties as may be assigned under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act and Rules framed their under.
Educational Qualification: Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University or equivalent.
NOTE: – Equivalency of degrees is not allowed in respect of Qualification.
1. Fee payable: Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred only).
2. Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to apply:
1 Candidates will have to apply for each category of post separately and also pay fee for each category of post.
2. Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. ssc.nic.in.
3. Last date for submission of online applications is 20.03.2020 (23.59 PM). 4. Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
5. The Commission does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
Dates for submission of online applications : 21-02-2020 to 20-03-2020
Last date for receipt of application : 20-03-2020 (up to 23.59 PM)
Dates of Computer Based Examination : 10-06-2020 to 12-06-2020