Post : Assistant General Manager (Procurement)
Emoluments : Rs. 80,000/- per month (Consolidated all inclusive).
Selection Post : On contractual basis for a period not exceeding 5 years, renewable at the discretion of CMSS and subject to satisfactory performance.
Age limit for direct recruitment : Up to 45 years of age as on the last date of submission of the application
Educational Qualification and Experience for direct recruitment
A. B.Tech (in any discipline) or Science /Pharmaceutical science graduate with MBA (any discipline) through a full time degree course from Universities recognized by UGC or Autonomous Institute(s) authorized by M/o HRD and should have at least 60% marks each or equivalent grade in Graduation and Post Graduation level.
B. Minimum 6 years of experience in procurement at managerial level (s) after completion of B.Tech degree. For Science Graduate/Pharmaceutical Science Graduate with MBA, 6 years of experience in procurement at managerial level (s) after completion of MBA.
C. Proficiency in modern Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and E-Procurement system.
D. Conversant with GFR and Public Procurement Process.
• Framing of generic specification for drugs/ vaccines/ contraceptive after discussions with all stakeholders and its updating from time to time.
• Preparation of Annual Procurement Plan.
• Codification of all the drugs/vaccine/contraceptive items.
• Prepare a supplier database incorporating details of contract particulars, product, licensing, performance and prior product quality problems.
• Registration of suppliers of drugs/vaccines/contraceptive based on credentials, manufacturing capability, quality assurance system, past performance, GMP, after sale service and financial background etc and vendor rating.
• Preparation of bidding documents including all special conditions and general terms & conditions.
• Drafting of award of contract document and other related documents.
• Responsible for bid evaluation, award of contract and post contract management.
• To deal with all litigation matters in Courts and Arbitration.
• To give inputs for efficient functioning of Drug Management & Inventory Control Software.
• Assist in training needs assessment for procurement, distribution and storage of drugs/vaccines/contraceptive and in the preparation of training materials. To train CMSS and State Government Procurement personnel.
• To implement e-procurement & Market Research.
• To arrange for Audit of procurement and related issues.
• Working knowledge and experience of MS Office.
• Other duties as specified by the DG & CEO or / and Reporting Officer.
Probation period : 6- Months
Method of Recruitment- On Contract Basis
Period of appointment : For retention/continuation, review of performance at the end of every year by the DG & CEO and the Governing Body of the Society. However, services can be terminated/relieved by serving two months notice by either side.
Annual increase in salary : 5% Subject to satisfactory performance.
How to Apply- The candidates are to apply in the given application form attaching self-attested copies of qualification and experience and other related documents pertaining to the position along with application.
Last Date- 17 September 2018 till 6.00 P.M.receipt of duly filled application along with supporting document in the office of
Adress- General Manager (Administration), Central Medical Services Society, Annex Building, 1, Red Cross Road, New Delhi-110001 Application received after due date / time will not be considered. CMSS will not be responsible for any postal delays.
You must be logged in to post a comment.