Kindly Follow Us
Working as Assistant Professor at Central University of Kashmir
- May 30, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Central University of Kashmir announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate, Ph.D, B.Pharma, M.Pharma, for the position of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor.
Vacancies 10 Posts
Other Qualification Details:
i) A Master’s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
(ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET: Provided, the candidates registered for the Ph.D programme prior to July 11, 2009, shall be governed by the provisions of the existing Ordinances/Bye-laws/Regulations of the Institution awarding the degree and such Ph.D candidates shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions subject to the fulfilment of the following conditions:
a) The Ph.D degree of the candidate has been awarded in a regular mode;
b) The Ph.D thesis has been evaluated by at least two external examiners;
c) An open Ph.D viva voce of the candidate has been conducted;
d) The candidate has published two research papers from his/her Ph.D, work, out of which at least one is in a refereed journal;
e) The candidate has presented at least two papers based on his/her Ph.D work in conference/seminars sponsored/funded/supported by the UGC/ICSSR/CSIR or any similar agency
Age: 65 years
Application Fee: The downloaded application form is to submitted along with a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- However, the candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwD are required to pay only Rs. 150 as application fee.
General Terms and Conditions
1. Before applying for a post, candidates are advised to satisfy themselves about their eligibility.
2. The prescribed qualifications and experience are minimum and the mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for interview.
3. The PWD candidates with less than 40% of relevant disability shall not be considered.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview. However, for outstation SC/ST/PWD candidates second class railway to and fro fare on shortest route will be reimbursed after attending the interview. This is not admissible to SC/ST/PWD candidates who are already employed in the Central/ State Government services.
5. In-service candidates shall route their applications through proper channel which should essentially reach the office by or before the conduct of the interviews. However, they must submit an advance copy of the application form before the last date.
6. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degree certificates/ marks sheets/experience certificate/category certificate (if applicable) issued by the competent authority and the incomplete applications shall be rejected summarily.
7. If the space provided in application form is insufficient, information may be given on a separate sheet duly signed by the candidate and the same may be attached with the application.
8. Candidates are advised to attach a duly signed list of enclosures with the application form.
9. The eligibility of candidates will be determined as on the last date fixed for receipt of application forms.
10. Candidates in their own interest are advised to remain in touch with the University website www.cukashmir.ac.in. They should also regularly check their email account for updates. Issuance of notifications in the newspapers or sending postal letters is not obligatory on the part of the University.
1. Selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
2. The selected candidates shall be appointed under a written contract
3. The process of selection shall be by a presentation/ interview or a combination thereof.
How to Apply: The downloaded application form is to submitted along with a fee receipt of Rs. 300/- However, the candidates belonging to SC, ST & PwD are required to pay only Rs. 150 as application fee. Payment of application fee can be made online through a link available on University website (www.cukashmir.ac.in). Complete application form may either be delivered personally or sent by post to the Central University of Kashmir, Recruitment Section, Nunar, Ganderbal-191201, J&K by or before 21st June, 2019. Applications for the post of Assistant Professor received after the last date shall be summarily rejected and no further correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
Last Date : 21st June 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!