Online applications are invited for appointment on contract basis for Assistant Professor at Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya
No of Posts : 06 (UR-OP : 2, ST-OP : 2, SC-OP : 1, UR-F : 1)
First Class B.Pharm. with Master’s degree in Pharmacy (M.Pharm.) in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy.
Specialization : Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Pharmaceutics / Pharmacology
The overall selection procedure shall incorporate transparent, objective and credible methodology of analysis of the merits and credentials of the applicants based on the weightage given to the performance of the candidate in different relevant parameters and his/her performance on a grading system proforma based on Table-II. In order to make the system more credible, the University may assess the ability for teaching and / or research aptitude through a seminar or lecture in a classroom situation or discussion on the capacity to use the latest technology in teaching and research at the interview stage.
Note: The Academic score as specified in Table-II shall be considered for short-listing of the candidates for interview only, and the selections shall be based only on the performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Initial appointment on contract basis against SF or EC-SF positions will be for one year. It may be extended further on the recommendation of the assessment committee but in no case beyond five years.
2. Initial appointment on contract basis against R (Regular) positions will be for six months. It may be extended further on the recommendation of the assessment committee but in no case beyond three years.
3. Any person appointed on contract basis shall be entitled for a minimum fixed monthly salary of Rs. 35,000 or higher as decided by the University.
4. Person appointed on contract basis shall not be entitled to any DA, HRA, Gratuity, loan from the university and any other benefit as applicable to permanent/regular employee of the university. However, they will be entitled to fixed medical allowance at par with other regular employees of the university.
5. Minimum and maximum age limit on the last date of application is 21 and 65 years respectively.
6. Any person appointed on contractual basis shall be entitled to such provident fund benefit as may be determined by the university from time to time; however she/he will not be entitled to any pensionary benefits.
7. Person appointed shall be entitled 13 casual leave, 10 Medical leave, 15 academic leave in an academic year. She/he shall not be entitled to any other kind of leave. However, the female employee will be entitled for maternity leave as applicable to other university employees.
8. The services may be terminated at any time before the expiry of contract by serving one month (under SF) / 15 days (under Regular) notice by either side or one month (SF) / 15 days (R) payment in lieu thereof.
9. Any other condition of service shall be such as may be specified in the appointment order and agreement before she/he enters upon her/his duties.
10. An undertaking should be taken from the Contract Teacher at the time of joining that (a) he/she will have no claim for the post (b) he/she will not claim any benefits normally available to regular teachers.
11. The regular selection on these posts will automatically terminate the contractual appointment against such posts. 12. The selection to the Contract Teachers posts will be done after acceptance of the recommendations of the selection committee for the respective posts by the University statutory bodies.
13. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised if the circumstances so warrant. Any consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview may be filled up from the available candidates. The number of positions in different categories may also change as per new guidelines from UGC.
14. All applications will be screened and only eligible applicants will be called for interview for the selection as contract teacher. University decision for ascertaining eligibility and limiting the applicants to be invited for interview shall be binding.
15. Candidate is required to attend the interview as per specified schedule to be notified on website.
16. All applicants are required to keep track of the University website at regular intervals for new information, if any. University will not send any information to individuals.
17. Applicants are required to bring all original certificates, mark sheets for verification and four sets of copy of the application with all supported documents at the time of interview.
18. T.A. will be admissible to outstation SC/ST applicants only, as per State Govt. rules.
19. Application processing fee is Rs. 500 (Rs. 200 for SC/ST applicants) should be paid through MP Online.
20. If you are currently working in any organization other than DAVV then NOC will be required at the time of interview.
21. Canvassing in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
Last Date- October 25, 2018.