Kindly Follow Us
Working as Assistant Professor at Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj, Nagpur University
- August 1, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancy- 06 Post
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility Qualifications:
a. Essential : A basic degree in pharmacy (B. Pharm.). Registration as a pharmacist under the applicable Pharmacy Law. First Class Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in pharmacy.
b. Desirable : Teaching, research, industrial and/or professional experience in a reputed organization; and Papers presented at Conferences and/or in refereed journals.
1. Please note that the appointment of Assistant Professor(s) in the University/conducted colleges/Institution is purely on contract basis and strictly only for the period from the date of joining to 30th April, 2019 on a consolidated pay of Rs.24,000/- per month. A person selected will not have enforceable right on the University for continuation in the succeeding academic session in any circumstances.
2. A person selected will be permissible to avail only 8 general leave during the academic session. No other leave and allowances are permitted to the person selected.
3. Candidates must read all the instructions before filling the application form in a prescribed “Format of Application” from the University website www.nagpuruniversity.org Candidates must ensure that no column is wrongly filled in Application form as the information furnished therein would be used for deciding the eligibility and suitability of the candidates for being called for the interview. Applications not filled in correctly, incomplete or as per the instructions are liable to be rejected and the responsibility of such rejection would be on the candidate himself/herself.
4. Prescribed qualifications for the post of Assistant Professor would be as per the Norms/Regulations of UGC/AICTE/NCTE & as amended from time to time and as approved by the Government of Maharashtra.
The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Near Maharajbag, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001 (M.S.)
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Self-attested copies of the certificates should be attached in support of information given in the form where necessary and serial No. of enclosure attached should be indicated in the respective column given in the form. Any information contained in the attached certificates shall not be considered unless it is claimed in the application form.
2. The completed application form shall be submitted in a cloth lined envelope, writing at the center of the envelope the name of the post, subject/department, specialization (if any) and its category to the “The Registrar, Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Administrative Building, Ravindranath Tagore Marg, Near Maharajbag, Civil Lines, Nagpur-440 001 (M.S.), India” on or before 16 th August, 2018 up to 5.00 p.m.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!
You must be logged in to post a comment.