Kindly Follow Us
Working as Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) at Central University of South Bihar.
- November 28, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Vacancies 01 Posts
Essential qualifications: B.Pharm and M.Pharm. in relevant specialization with First Class or equivalent in any one of the two degrees. Note: Candidates who have done Ph.D after the Bachelor’s Degree from institution of National importance with GPAT shall be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor. Note: Candidates who have done Ph.D after the Bachelor’s Degree from institution of National importance with GPAT shall be eligible for the post of Assistant Professor.
Application Fee: Application Fee: Rs. 2,000/- for General, OBC, EWS category and Rs. 1,000/- for SC/ST/PWD (Divyang)/Female candidates. Fee must be submitted through Online Mode i.e. SBI collect only
1. Applicants are advised to submit separate applications against each post mentioning post applied for, to the University well in advance, without waiting till last date, to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
2. The University may offer lower post to a candidate, who may have applied for a higher post, in case the Selection Committee recommends so.
3. Besides the appointment of faculty on regular basis, the advt. also includes invitation of proposal for appointment on long term (up to 10 years as per attached letter of MHRD) on deputation basis and reemployment of superannuated teacher on contract basis. Those especially eminent scholars serving or retired who fulfil the requirements of specialization of a subject may also apply. The University also reserves the right to identify such distinguished people for appointment on deputation/contract basis on terms and conditions to be decided by the University as per norms. However, such appointment on long term deputation/re-employment shall be only at the level of Professor and Associate Professor. The provisions of long term is as per MHRD letter no. F.No.8-9/2008-TS.I, October 13, 2014.
4. It will be open to the University to consider, on its own, names of suitable candidates who might have not applied. Candidate shall not claim it as a right.
5. A candidate belonging to any reserved category who desires to be considered for any Unreserved post also besides the posts under reserved category, will have to submit separate forms for Unreserved posts and reserved posts with requisite application fee.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made on the basis of candidates’ previous record and their performance in the interview. The University may utilize seminar /colloquium/Lecture and/or any other mode as a supplementary method in the selection process.
How to Apply: 1. The printed copy of online filled application form, complete in all respects along with all enclosures and fee receipt must reach The Assistant Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of South Bihar, SH – 7, Gaya Panchanpur Road, Village – Karhara, Post – Fatehpur, PS – Tekari, Gaya – 824 236 (Bihar) latest by 23rd December, 2019 by Speed post/Registered Post/Courier only.
2. Start date of Online submission of application: 27/11/2019
3. Last date of Online submission of application: 18/12/2019
4. Last date of receipt of Print Copy of application: 23/12/2019
(Advt.No.CUSB/Advt./36/2019 dated 27/11/2019)
Last Date: 23rd December 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!