Working as Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) at Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
- February 15, 2020
- Posted By : Peeyush Jaiswal
- 0 Comment
Name of the post: Assistant Professor (Pharmacy) in ( Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacologyand Pharmacognosy) Class-I (Gazetted) on contract basis
No of Posts: 23 Posts
Pay band: Rs.15,600 – 39,100+ Rs.6,000 Grade Pay. (Emoluments for Contract employees Rs. 35,000/- per month)
Essential Qualification(s): Bachelor‟s Degree and Master‟s Degree in Pharmacy in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy with first Class or equivalent either at Bachelor level or Master level.
Desirable Qualification(s): Knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
Age: 18 to 45 years
Application Fee: General Category: Rs. 400/-. Candidates of Other States: Rs. 400/-. S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P./ EWS (Covered under BPL): Rs. 100/-. Ex-Servicemen of H.P/ Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P./Female Candidates: No Fee.
Online Application or Documents/ Certificates:
That no column is wrongly filled or kept blank as the information fuished therein would be used to determine the eligibility of candidates to be called for Personality Test.
In order to ascertain the eligibility for the conceed post(s), a printout of the finally submitted Online Application has to be submitted along with all requisite attested copies of certificates/ documents to the Commission on the day of Screening Test (Computer Based Test / Offline Test) for the conceed post(s).
That the PDF copy of Following documents/ certificates are to be submitted in support of claims made/ information given in the Online Application:
i) Degree/ Diploma certificates along with Marks Sheets of all years in support of Educational Qualifications. The provisional certificate(s) along with marks sheets of all semesters/ years.
ii) Matriculation certificate for age proof.
iii) Experience certificate(s) wherever required.
Address: Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla,H.P. – 171002.
Selection Procedure :
1. Computer based Screening Test (objective-type) or Offline Screening Test (objective / descriptive) of two hours duration. Marks obtained in the Screening Test are only meant to short list the number of candidates for personality test(s) and are in no way to be presumed by the candidates as being their merit for final selection.
2. Minimum pass marks in Computer Based Test / Offline Test (objective or descriptive) are 25% for the candidates of General category and 20% for the candidates of reserved categories.
How to Apply :
1. Date for determining eligibility of all candidates in respect of essential qualification(s) and experience, if any, etc., shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) i.e. 05-03-2020.
2. The candidates must establish their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualification(s) etc. as mentioned in the advertisement by submitting copies of certificates of essential qualification, Matriculation certificate as age proof, category certificate and experience certificate (where required) to avoid rejection of their candidature after the closing date.
3. The candidates should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date i.e. 05-03-2020 for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) on the website www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
4. Desirous/ eligible candidates must have to apply online through official website of the Commission http://www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. The candidates should exercise due care while entering their Mobile Numbers and E-Mail IDs in the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) for immediate intimation with regard to their application.
5. The candidates, who wish to apply for more than one post, should apply separately for each post and will have to pay the requisite examination fees for each post in the prescribed manner.
6. After submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA), the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with requisite attested documents / certificates in support of their eligibility as per essential qualification to the Commission on the day of Screening Test (CBT/Offline) for the conceed post and in other cases where direct Personality Test will be held, 10 days time will be given to submit the documents failing which his/her candidature shall stand finally rejected for the conceed posts(s). No extra time will be given for submission of any documents. Non submission of the certificates will make them ineligible to sit in the examination or to appear in the Personality Test. No representation / correspondence will be entertained against final rejection of candidature.
7. In case the candidate has applied against more than one item i.e. posts published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested documents/ certificates along with the printout of the Online Recruitment Application of each posts on the day of Screening Test (CBT/Offline) for the respective posts.
Last date: 05th March 2020