Kindly Follow Us
Working as Associate/Assistant Professor at Bihar College of Pharmacy
- January 27, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Assistant Professor/Associate Professor
No of Posts : 09 posts
Essential Education-: M. Pharm. in any discipline from a reputed College/University approved by P.C.I. and A.I.C.T.E., with 5 years teaching/Industry experience.
Essential Education-: M. Pharm. in all discipline or B. Pharm. (with 3 years experience in teaching/Industry), both from a reputed college/university approved by P.C.I.
Salary: – As per AICTE norms.
- Develop and implement innovative instructional methods.
- Develop professional logistics to improvise student performance.
- Guide, lead and mentor students in research projects.
- Evaluate, monitor and mentor student academic progress.
- Create, innovate and implement career-enhancement programs and activities.
- Supervise and support teaching assistants.
- Participate in departmental and college activities.
- Serve and support functional activities of departmental committees.
- Assess, review and evaluate student activities and progress.
- Assist and support senior professors in their day-to-day tasks and functions.
End Date : 10th February, 2019
How To Apply: Interested candidate may apply with full biodata along with all testimonials within two weeks of the advertisement through email:-firstname.lastname@example.org
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!