Kindly Follow Us
Working as Associate Professor in Indira Gandhi National Tribal University@Amarkantak
- April 14, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Qualification –M.Pharma, Ph.D
Vacancies- 01 Posts
Experience- 5 – 10 years
Job Location- Anuppur
Last Date to Apply- 04/05/2018
Other Qualification Details:
i. Pay Scale- As per UGC Norms
ii. Name of the Department: Ancient Indian History, Culture & Arch., Applied Psychology, Environmental Science, Geography, Linguistics and Contrastive Study of Tribal Languages (CSTL), Physics, Social Work, Social Work (RCM), Tribal Studies, Yoga, Zoology, Political Science, Statistics, Sociology and Social Anthropology, Pharmacy, History, English & Foreign Languages, Economics, Geology, Biotechnology
- A basic Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharm).
- Registration as a pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948, as amended from time to time, including any succeeding enactments.
- A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy, and experience of eight years in teaching, research, industry and / or professional at the level of Lecturer or equivalent grade; excluding period spent on obtaining the research Degree. OR In the event the candidate is from industry and the profession, the following shall constitute as essential;
- First Class Master’s Degree in Pharmacy.
- Significant professional work which can be recognized as equivalent to a Ph.D. Degree in appropriate branch of specialization in Pharmacy and industrial / professional with a minimum of eight (08) years of experience in a position equivalent to the level of Lecturer, provided that the recognition for significant professional shall be valid only if the same is recommended unanimously by a 3- Member Committee of Experts appointed by the Vice-Chancellor of the University.
- Desirable: 1. Teaching, research, industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; 2. Published work, such as research papers, patents filed / obtained, books and / or technical reports; and 3. Experience of guiding the project work, dissertation of post graduate or research students or supervising R&D projects in industry.
Application Fee: (i) Non-Refundable application fees for candidates of UR/OBC category is Rs 500/- (Rupees five hundred only). (ii) SC/ST/PWD candidates need not to pay any application fee.
Address For The Job
The Recruitment Cell Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Lalpur, Amarkantak Anuppur – 484 887, Madhya Pradesh, India.
- (i) Mere possession of eligibility conditions shall not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the closing date as prescribed in the advertisement for receipt of the applications. In other words no candidate shall be called for interview if he/she does not possess the minimum qualification and experience etc. as on the last date of the application for a particular post.
- (ii) Candidate who is already in service should submit his/her application through proper channel. However, he/she may send an advance copy of his/her application and should produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer at the time of interview failing which he/she shall not be entertained for the interview.
- (iii) It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess his own eligibility for the post for which he/she is applying in accordance with the prescribed qualification, experience etc and submit his/her application duly filled-in along with desired information, documents and other supporting materials as per the advertisement. Suppression of factual information, production of fake documents, providing false or misleading information or any other undesirable action by the candidate shall lead to cancellation of his candidature. In case, it is detected at any point of time in future even after appointment that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience, etc. which could not be detected at the time of interview due to whatever circumstances, his/her appointment shall be liable to termination forthwith as per this clause without any notice and also based on his undertaking.
- (iv) Candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for updates related to recruitment. (a) The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up the posts advertised for any reasons whatsoever.
- (v) API format as per the UGC 2010 guidelines- 4th Amendment dated July 11, 2016. The decision of the screening committee is final with regard to screening of applications and short listing of the candidates for appearing interview. Salary and supper annuation will be according to the UGC norms from time to time. For any clarification, the candidates may contact the Recruitment Cell of the University by sending mail to email@example.com in case of any grievance/queries.
- (vi) No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview before the selection committee. However, the out-side candidate belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories will be admissible for second class rail fare (shortest route), and in case any station is not connected by rail subject to production of original tickets of ordinary bus fare shall be paid (shortest route) as per the guidelines of the UGC/ Govt. of India rule. Extra charges (if any) incurred for reserving seat/sleeping berth in the train will not be reimbursed to the candidates.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
- (i) Interested candidates have to submit the hard copy of the Online Application before the last date of application by speed/registered post along with; 1. Self attested copies of the certificates of proof of Age, Qualifications, Experience, Caste (in case of reserve categories), proof of API, application fee details etc., 2. Declaration Form, 3. Endorsement by the Employer and/or NOC (if employed); and, 4. Regular scale of pay proof (if employed). To, The Recruitment Cell Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Lalpur, Amarkantak Anuppur – 484 887, Madhya Pradesh, India. Hard copy of the application along with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents should reach within 10 days from the last date (i.e. 14.05.2018) of online application in a closed cover super-scribing Application for the post of ………………… and the advertisement No. ………. of the post as prescribed in the advertisement.
- (ii) Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. It should be kept active during the process of recruitment. The IGNTU will send call letters for interview through the registered email ID or the same may be downloaded from the designated portal. In case, a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he / she should create his / her new email ID before applying Online.
- (iii) The name of the candidate, Date of Birth and his / her Parents’ name etc. should be written correctly in the online application in BOLD LETTERS as it appears in the class 10th certificate. Any changes / alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- (iv) Eligible Candidates should fill in Online Application Form through IGNTU website http://igntu.ac.in/recruitment.htm and must submit hard copy of application form through Speed/Registered Post only along with self attested photocopies of all supporting documents/testimonials.
- (v) The Opening Date of online application is 10.04.2018. The Closing Date for submission of online application is 04.05.2018 and Last Date of receiving of hardcopy of duly filled in application form along with enclosures is 14.05.2018. [ Advertisement No.: IGNTU/ Rec. Cell/ T-01/2018 ]
Official Notification- Click Here
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!