Terms and conditions:-
1. The number of vacancies may be changed without any prior notice.
2. No. TA/DA will be admissible either for the ‘Walk- in- interview’ or for joining the post. 3. The Competent Authority reserves the right to fill up all or not to fill up any post.
4. Selected candidates will have no claim for regularization of the service in the hospital. 5. Hostel accommodation/quarters/uniform will not be provided.
6. The selected candidates’ will have to join within 07 days from the date of receipt of the Selection order.
7. The selected candidate (For Senior Resident) will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of RS.30,000/-(Rupees Thirty Thousand Only) drawn in favour of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Tirunelveli, towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within Nine months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
8. The selected candidate (For Part Time Specialit/Ayurveda Physician/Ayurveda Pharmacist ) will have to furnish a DD/Bankers Cheque for an amount of RS.10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand Only) drawn in favour of ‘ESIC A/c No 1’ payable at Tirunelveli, towards security deposit. However, this amount will be appropriated towards administrative cost in case, the candidate resigns/terminates his/her contract within Nine months of the commencement of the contract with or without prior notice and without one month’s notice thereafter.
9. The selection is subject to the candidates proving their medical fitness & verification of their Character & Antecedents. 9. Private practice is strictly not allowed as the selected candidates will be in receipt of Non Practicing allowance. If found guilty, suitable action as provided under the relevant rules shall be taken.
10. The appointment shall not offer any right or preference for regular appointment.
11. In case the regular candidate joins, the contract engagement shall be terminated as per the condition of the contract.
12. No claim for any service benefit like, PF, Pension, Gratuity, medical Allowance, Seniority, Promotion and leave will be admissible.
13. Candidates for Senior Resident and Part Time Specialist (ENT) must be registered with Tamilnadu Medial Council or MCI before joining the post.
15. Candidates for Part Time Ayurvedic Physician and Ayurvedic Pharmacist must be registered with Central Council of Indian Medicine.
14. The candidate who is in the Central Government / State Government / Autonomous / PSU Service should submit “No Objection Certificate” from the employer at the time of interview.
15. Candidate seeking reservation benefits for SC/ST/OBC must ensure that they are entitled to such reservations per eligibility prescribed in the Notice. They should also be in possession of the required certificates in the prescribed format in support of their claim as stipulated in this Notice. OBC candidates should ensure that they are in possession of valid OBC Certificate issued with in the due date issued by the authority mentioned in the format.
16. The candidate claiming reservation / age relaxation on grounds of belonging to OBC should submit the community Certificate in Annexure “A” prescribe vide Govt. Of India, Department of Personnel and Training OM No.36036/2/2013-Estt(Res). Date 30.05.2014 failing which the benefit of reservation / relaxation will not be given or their application shall be rejected and no request/ correspondence will be entertained. Certificates issued in other format will not be accepted and the candidates will be treated as “General Category” for all purpose.
17. The candidates are advised to bring their application/Bio data and original certificates.
18. Candidates who have worked already as a Senior Resident under 3 years Central Senior Residency Scheme for 3 years are not eligible for applying for the post of Senior Resident.
19. All the candidates are directed report in the office of the Medical Superintendent ESIC Hospital, Vannarpettai, Tirunelveli as per the timing mentioned above.
20. On selection candidates has to open an SB Account in the State Bank of India any Branches (This is applicable to cases where SB account is not held in State Bank of India).
21. The decision of the selection board will be final on all aspects of selection and no further correspondence will be entertained under any circumstance.
22. The tenure for Senior Resident against GDMO, Part Time Specialist, Ayurveda and Pharmacist is for a maximum period of tenure is One year or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
23. Senior Resident three year contract is for a maximum period of tenure is three year or till the regular incumbent joins whichever is earlier.
24. The candidates shall be governed by the relevant Rules and Regulations adopted by the ESIC in this regard. INSTRUCTION FOR CANDIDATES
1. Duly filled in applicant form in the prescribed format as per Annexure – 1.
2. The candidates should attend the interview with photocopies of Matriculation certificate (for proof of Age), MBBS, Diploma/Degree certificate, SC/ST/OBC certificate, registration certificate and two passport size photographs., experience certificate along with originals.