Name of the post:- Dispenser (on contract basis) – Pharmacist
Number of Vacancy– Gen(UR)-02
Pay Band- Rs. 5910-20200+3000GP
i) Matriculate with Science from a recognized University/Board or its equivalent.
ii) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized State Board of Technical Education orequivalent.
iii) Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act.
Age: The minimum and maximum age limit of 18 to 45 years will be reckoned as on 01-01-2019.
General Category : Rs. 360/-
General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. : Rs. 120/-
S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. : Rs. 120/-
Ex-Servicemen of H.P./ Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. : No Fee
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS :-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up Online Recruitment Application Forms (ORA) for the post(s) concerned.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of online application.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 20 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 10kb.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage.
5. Incomplete Online Recruitment Applications submitted without requisite examination fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. No. of post(s) is/ are tentative and may increase or decrease from time to time for different categories of posts. Any fresh requisitions received from any requisitioning authorities for the posts having common/similar R & P Rules shall be included in the present number of posts upto 30.06.2019 or the date of written objective screening test whichever is earlier. Therefore, all the candidates are requested to apply under their respective category (s) as the post of any reserved category can be included to be filled up on the basis of this advertisement. The number of vacancies & reservation of post is liable to be altered without any notice.
9. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple applications Form for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
10. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
11. Married daughters/ grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final out come of LPA No. 215/2015 titled as State of HP V/S Smt. Jyoti Kumari & ors pending before the Hon’ble High Court of H.P. and SLP No. 31435 /2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Nelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India. Preference will be given to the children of Freedom Fighters over Grand Children.
12. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Service and Sports.
13. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
14. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
15. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
16. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of Evaluation of 15 marks.
17. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Commission immediately after receipt of his roll number.
18. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded.
19. Where the State Government is of the opinion that it is necessary or expedient to do so, it may, by order for reasons to be recorded in writing and in consultation with the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, relax any of the provision(s) of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules regulating the selection process.
20. The candidates can also submit their Online Recruitment Application (ORA) form through LOKMITRA KENDRAS (LMKs) located in HP at the prescribed charges approved by HPSSC as under:-
i) Registration of applicant Rs. 10/-
ii) Filling up of Application Form for one post. Rs. 10/-
iii) Filling up of Challan Form and Printout Rs. 10/-
iv) Printing of Admit Card Rs. 10/-
Last Date- 04 April 2019