Kindly Follow Us
Working as Doping Control Officer (DCO) at National Anti Doping Agency
- June 5, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Designation: Doping Control Officer (DCO)
Posts: 10 nos (Male – 5 nos. Female – 5 nos.)
Age: 25 – 45 Years
Description: To execute sample group sample collection procedure according to the principles of WADA and run anti doping consciousness program.
Salary & TA: Rs. 30,000/- a month admissible for official duty up to radius 100 kms instead of residence. TA – AC III tier train/AC bus fare could be provided from the shortest route in case traveling space is greater than 100 kms.
1. Degree in Life Science/Medical Science/Nursing. /Pharmacology/Physiotherapy/Medical Lab Technology/Biotechnology from recognized University/College/Institute.
2. Computer knowledge is vital. Candidates having studied computer science upto 12th standard or people owning certificate / diploma in personal computer from any established institute will be given Preference.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can submit application on plain paper followed by attested copies of certificates and passport size photograph pasted on the application.
- Application duly completed must be sent at a cover superscripted’Program for the post of ——‘to Director General National Anti Doping Agency, A-Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003 no later than 18.06.2018.
- Mere submission of application by the candidate doesn’t confer any right upon them to be known as interview/training. No TA/DA is going to be compensated for appearing at interview/training.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date of this advertisement won’t be amused and therefore are apt to be reversed.
- NADA reservations right to cancel this advertising without assigning any reason thereof.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!