(a) In accordance with Notification No: 44/GEN/DOP dt: 27.10.2015 candidates who are in the final/semester of the prescribed course shall be accepted provided such candidates have cleared all the previous semesters at the time of submission of applications and subject to submission of the final year results on or before the date specified by the Sikkim Public Service Commission before the interview. Non-submission of the proof of essential educational qualification by prescribed date shall make the application of such candidates liable to be rejected without assigning any reason thereof. (b) Candidate must be in possession of either Sikkim Subject Certificate or Certificate of Identification issued by the competent authority under relevant orders of the State Government. (c) Category Certificate issued by the competent authority of the Government of Sikkim. (d) Should have Valid Local Employment Card issued by the appropriate authority of the Government of Sikkim. (e) No Objection Certificate from the Head of Department in case of employed candidate. (f) Marital Status (for female candidate). In case of married women candidate, COI/SSC of Husband should be enclosed.
Address: Sikkim Public Service Commission Old Tourism Complex, M.g.marg, Gangtok, Sikkim – 737101.
Selection Procedure: Those candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for the scrutiny of documents before the conduct of the viva-voce/interview in the ratio as fixed by the Commission. Shortlisted candidates are required to submit attested Photocopies of all relevant documents on the dates specified by the Commission.\
How to Apply
1. The candidates are advised to apply online from our website http://spscskm.gov.in/ on or before 31. 12. 2019 upto 12 midnight. Application submitted after 31. 12. 2019 will not be accepted by the software and SPSC will not be responsible for the same.
2. Rejection list of candidates who do not qualify for the post as per the advertised criteria will be uploaded in the SPSC website on 07. 01. 2020 and if any of the rejected candidates have reservation on rejection of application, they should submit their grievances along with justification to the office of the Controller, SPSC w.e.f. 08. 01. 2020 to 20. 01. 2020.
3. Candidates are directed to bring a Photo Identity proof like (Aadhaar Card, Voters Card, and Driving License) along with valid e-Admit cards in the examination centre for proof of identity.
4. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the examination/Interview.
5. Any further instructions/Corrigendum/Addendum would be uploaded only on the Sikkim Public Service Commission website.
ADVERTISEMENT NO. 16/SPSC/EXAM/2019.
Last Date: 31st December 2019