Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC), Patiala invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Assistant Agriculture Engineer, Assistant Director, Drugs Control Officer, Senior Scientific Officer and Analyst in various departments. The last date for filling online application form is 30th July 2018.
Name of Post– Drugs Control Officer
No of Vacancies– 12
Pay Scale– ₹ 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay ₹ 4200/-
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 37 years as on 1st January 2018.
Educational Qualifications: Should possess qualifications as per rule 49 of the Drugs and Cosmetics Rules, 1945, as under:-A person who is appointed an Inspector under the Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 shall be a person who has a degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized university.
(1) Should possess Postgraduate degree in Medicine or Science or Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized university o institution; or
(2) Should possess Postgraduate degree in Microbiology from a recognized university or Institution in India; and
(3) Should have an experience in testing of drugs for minimum period of eighteen months from Government approved Drugs Testing Laboratory or should have such experience from State Government Drugs Testing Laboratory, or should have an approval as Analyst from the office of State Drugs Controller.
Selection Process: Common Competitive Examination
1. Only Scheduled Castes, Backward Classes, Ex-Servicemen/ LDESM, Physically Handicapped, Freedom Fighter & Sports Persons of Punjab domicile are eligible for the benefit of reservation.
2. A candidate should indicate the specific category for which he/she wants to be considered and category once opted cannot be changed under any circumstances.
3. SC/ST Candidates belonging to other States are required to fill their Post Category as General Category (Code 71). They are entitled only to fee concession but not entitled to avail reservation/age relaxation.
4. Ex-servicemen/Lineal Descendent of Ex-Servicemen (LDESM)/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners who have domicile of Punjab are eligible for reservation under the Ex-Servicemen category. LDESM/Grand children of Gallantry Award Winners shall be considered against the vacancies for Ex-servicemen ONLY IF no Ex-servicemen are available. In case sufficient numbers of Ex-servicemen are available, then LDESM shall be treated as General Category candidates.
Last date : 30/07/2018
Important Notice :
The candidates are NOT REQUIRED to send the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Office of Punjab Public Service Commission. However, the candidates must take out the hard copy in soft form or print out at the time of applying otherwise he/she will not be able to take out the copy at the later stage. He/she must retain the hard/soft copy of online application form alongwith all eligibility documents ready to be sent at a short notice to PPSC if required by PPSC before shortlisting for interview.