LIST OF DOCUMENTS TO BE SENT ALONG WITH THE APPLICATION
1. Application in prescribed format – Annexure II duly filled in and signed by the candidate and countersigned with seal by the Cadre/Appointing authority.
2. Attested copies of APAR/ACRs for the last 5 (five) years duly attested on each page by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Government of India.
3. Integrity Certificate
4. Vigilance Clearance Certificate
5. Statement of major or minor penalties, if any, imposed on the officer during the last 10 years of service.
6. A certificate to the effect that the particulars furnished by the candidate have been verified and found correct as per service records.
7. Cadre Clearance Certificate. NOTE: Incomplete application or application not accompanied by the above documents will be summarily rejected.
Officers under the Central/State Governments/ Union Territories/Recognized Research Institutions/Public Sector Undertakings/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous/Statutory Organizations.
(a)(i) holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre/ department; or
(ii) with three years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in Pay Band 4 – Rs. 37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs. 8700 (pre-revised) Level 13 (Rs. 1,23,100-2,15,900) (revised) or equivalent in the parent cadre/ department; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:-
(i) Graduate degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or in Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a recognized University established in India by law;
(ii) Postgraduate degree in Pharmacy/Pharmaceutical Chemistry/Biochemistry/Chemistry/Microbiology /Pharmacology from a recognized University or equivalent; and
iii) 15 Years’ experience in manufacture or testing of Drugs in a concern of repute or enforcement of the provisions of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, 1940 and Rules.
(i) Two years ‘experience in dealing with problems connected with drugs standardization and control and import and export of Drugs, and/or administration of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act, and Rules.
(ii) Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences.
“Period of deputation including period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not to exceed five years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be not exceeding 58 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.”
The pay and other terms and conditions of deputation (including short-term-contract) will be regulated in accordance with DOPT’s O.M. No. 6/8/2009-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 17.06.2010 as amended from time to time. Cadre authorities/Heads of Department are requested to forward applications of eligible and willing candidates whose services can be spared for appointment to the post by Deputation (including short-term-contract)] so as to reach the undersigned [R.G. Singh, Under Secretary (Drugs), Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Room No. 414-A, D Wing, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi-110011] within three weeks from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.