Kindly Follow Us
Working as EHOS Analyst at Colgate-Palmolive
- December 1, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Pharma & Chemistry EHOS Analyst Job Opening @ Colgate. Career @ Colgate. Pharmacy jobs. Chemistry jobs. Check out all the details on the same below:
Job Title: Analyst
Work Location: Mumbai, MH, IN
Eligibility: A minimum of a Masters in Toxicology, Pharmacology, Chemistry or comparable discipline is required.
- 5+ years of experience
- Strong aptitude for computers with experience working in SAP, Excel and regulatory databases.
- Candidate must exhibit good written and verbal skills as well as analytical and organizational skills.
- Candidate must exhibit the ability to work independently, as well as exhibit team building skills.
- Highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic
- Manages time well
- This position requires strong interpersonal and communication skills. Diplomacy and tact are required at all times.
Scope of Responsibility:
The Individual in the Analyst EOHS position will work with Sr. Analyst-EOHS within CBS EOHS to create Colgate Safety Data Sheets (SDS) and/or research and populate critical Foundation Data. Core responsibilities will include:
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Process Colgate requests to generate Colgate final product, intermediate, Global flavor and fragrances SDS in all relevant business languages.
- Utilize SDS work-flow within SAP and develop knowledge of SAP SDS generation functionality.
- Knowledge of SDS regulations and requirements for referenced geographies.
- Ensure the content of Colgate SDS is accurate.
- Develop internal network with Product Development, EOHS, Regulatory and Business partners as required to support SDS generation.
- Adjust work process as additional geographies are included in generation process and/or utilize SAP SDS generation functionality.
Foundation Data Research
- Work with Environmental and Occupational Toxicologist to research foundation data for pure substances
- Review foundation data for accuracy and completeness, upload into PDM, apply compliance rules and ensure correct Regulatory compliance classifications are determined
- Work with Sr Chemical Hazard Communication Scientist to develop and implement current and incoming pure substance review process
- Support implementation of GHS requirements as appropriate.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!