Kindly Follow Us
Working as Executive/Deputy Manager at IDPL, Gurgaon
- May 13, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
IDPL announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma, M.Pharma, for the position of Executive, Deputy Managerve, Multiple Vacancy.
Vacancies 01 Post
Salary Rs. 18,000 – Rs. 22,000/- Per Month
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm- Candidate should have 3 years experience in Store/Purchase Department preferably Pharama industry. He/she should have knowledge of computer, other statutory requirement and handle of Raw Material and packing materials Store independently.
Age: Age not more than 40 years
Vacancies 02 Posts
Salary Rs. 30,000 – Rs. 35,000/- Per Month
Walk-In Date 17/05/2019
Educational Qualification: B.Pharma/M.Pharma – Candidate should have minimum 8 years experience in production (Tablets, Capsules, Dry-syrup Section) and should have approved Chemist. Well aware of procedure of GMP & WHO-GMP compliance.
Age not more than 62 years
Venue: IDPL Complex, Dundahera, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Gurgaon-122016
1. The Candidates must ensure that they possess the required qualification and experience in the relevant field for the post applied.
2. The Documents submitted by the Candidate if found incorrect / false information/ certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s) his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these short comings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
3. IDPL has right to reject Candidature at any stage and the decision of IDPL will be Final.
4. IDPL has right to reject entire selection/advertisement at any stage and the decision of IDPL shall be final in this regard.
5. Any dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of Court situated at respective place of posting.
6. IDPL reserves the right to raise / modify the Eligibility Criteria in educational qualification/ experience/age in case of requirement.
7. The above posts purely on contract basis.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Eligible/ Interested candidates may bring their applications in prescribed format which can be downloaded from the website .Candidates may appear in the Walk-In-Interview with two passport size Photographs ,ID Proof, present salary detail, Original testimonials and a copies of the testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, age, Experience & Category etc. If candidate fails to show their original certificates in support to their Educational Qualification, age, Experience, Category, then the candidature will be rejected.
2. Date & Time of Interview: 17.5.2019 10. 00 AM to 11.30 AM
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!