Panacea Biotec is a leading research based Health Management Company. We are engaged in research, development, manufacture & marketing of Vaccines, Bio-Pharmaceuticals and Pharmaceuticals (Rx & OTC) of international quality and Health Services. All Panacea Biotec plants are accredited by international agencies and they follow current Good Manufacturing Practices, as per WHO guidelines.Panacea Drugs Pvt. Ltd. was set up in the year 1984, with a commitment to make novel and innovative medicines affordable to the masses a dream of healthy India, and got listed in 1995 as Panacea Biotec Ltd.
• To assist senior team personnel in development and validation of LC-MS/MS based bioanalytical methods.
• To perform sample processing for quantitative determination of drug and / or metabolites in animal biological matrices like plasma, whole blood, serum, urine, organ tissues etc for pharmacokinetic study.
• To perform sample preparation for estimation of drug and / or metabolites in human biological matrices like plasma, whole blood etc for bioequivalence studies.
• Preparation of validation protocols, validation reports, Standard Operating Procedures and Standard Testing Procedures.
• To performing daily & routine calibration of bioanalytical laboratory instruments.
• To perform data management related activities like accurate documentation of daily experiments in laboratory note books, maintaining logbooks for equipment and instruments used in bio analytical lab etc.
• To perform analysis of stability study samples (formulations) by HPLC, PSD etc.
Experience: 1-5 Years
Age: 25-30 Years
Location: Mumbai Grand R&D
Last Date: 31st March, 2018
Interested Candidates Kindly Share your Profile / Resumes on our below mentioned E-Mail Id: email@example.com