Government jobs for msc and btech biosciences candidates. Life sciences, biotech and food tech jobs for msc and btech candidates at Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI). Punjab Biotechnology Incubator (PBTI) is hiring for scientific assistant post with a high salary, check out all of the details on the same below:
Job Title : Scientific Assistant – 01 (One)
Emoluments : Rs.10300-34800 (Grade Pay Rs.3200) *
Essential: 1st class Master Degree in Fundamental / Life Sciences / Food Sciences OR 1st Class B.Tech or equivalent in Biotechnology / Food Technology / Dairy Technology.
Desirable : Experience of working together with national / global testing & certification Labs /associations. Knowledge of national / international laboratory quality management systems and criteria for quality testing. Preference will be given to candidate qualified as food analyst by FSSAI.
Job Requirement : The incumbent would be responsible for evaluation of agri / food & allied goods / Environmental observation.
Age : Below 35 years
How to Apply :
Candidates with requisite qualifications and expertise may submit application in the Prescribed format PROFORMA-I that’s available on the site of PBTI i.e. www.pbtilabs.com together with the demand draft (Non-refundable) of Rs. 500/in favour of “Punjab Biotechnology Incubator” payable at Mohali and alongwith all the copy of Following documents be submitted before or on the given date:
(1) Matriculation Certificate (for age evidence );
(2) Certification of Qualifying Degree along with mark sheets;
(3) Certificates of additional credentials, if any;
(4) Certificates in evidence of expertise, if any;
(5) Community certification, if appropriate;
(6) DD for Rs. 500/for UR applicants in original. (Applicant Have to mention the Title & post applied for on rear of DD) before or on 11.06.2018. No fee will be Payable by Schedule Caste (SC)/ Schedule Tribes (ST) candidates. After sending the hard Copy, the applicants will also be required to send a soft copy in M.S. Word format of this PROFORMA-II through email on PBTI’s email address i.e. email@example.com Incomplete or without penalties applications won’t be considered. The Appointing Authority Reserves the right to deny any or all applications without assigning any reason.
Deadline: on or before 11.06.2018