Kindly Follow Us
Working as Health Investigators at Institute of Economic Growth, Delhi
- October 31, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Applicants are invited for walk-in-interview for the following positions on contract basis in National Family Health Survey-5 in Delhi (NFHS-5) Project at IEG.
Name of Post-
- Position Health Investigators (Full Time) – 34
- Positions Supervisors- 4 Position
Language Speaking – Hindi & English
Role & Responsibilities:
- Capacity to undertake extensive travel throughout Delhi and handle work under pressure.
- Supporting in the arrangement of logistics for state and District visits/workshops, Assisting the team in the implementation of the tasks assigned.
- Supporting the preparation of reports and necessary documentation.
- Any other responsibility relating to the survey that may be assigned from time to time.
- Field Visits throughout NCT Delhi are mandatory for the selected candidate
Qualifications Essential :
- Graduate in Medical lab technology/ B. Pharma/ BUMS/BAMS/ Degree or Diploma in Nursing/ diploma in Medical lab technology (DMLT).
- Language proficiency in Hindi and English (reading, writing and speaking) is must.
- Training/experience in blood collecting/ handling blood products. Desirable : Experience in field survey.
- Field Investigator: Rs. 15,000 per month in addition to D.A. @ 200 per day*
- Supervisor: Rs.25,000 per month
- (*Candidates may note that D.A will be paid only when he/she will be in the field)
- The candidate will not be entitled for any other benefits
Note- All posts are purely contractual and for a fixed tenure in project. This appointment will be co-terminus with completion of the project or the period of appointment, whichever is earlier.
The initial appointment will be for four months for field investigators and supervisors for three months extendable on satisfactory discharge of assigned responsibilities. Educational Qualification or working experience can be relaxed in deserving cases by the Project Director in special circumstances.
Walk in Detail- Candidates qualifying the above criteria may attend the walk-in interview on November 11, 2019 in the Audio-Video Room of the Institute at 2:30 p.m. onwards along with CV & other original documents in support of their qualifications and experience. No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!