Name of the Post- IIIM Training Program
Total Vacancy 1 Posts
1. Eligibility: Students who have pursuing Master’ program (M.Sc./M.Pharma/M. Tech)/B. Tech/B. Pharmam.sc
. (4 year) program/Integrated B. Tech – M. Tech/ M. Pharma (5 year) program is eligible to apply. Student who have completed Masters Degree/B. Tech./Five year Integrated B. Tech – M. Tech programme are not eligible to apply. Trainees will be admitted from Masters Degree/B. Pharma/B.Tech in Chemical Sciences (Medicinal Chemistry, Natural Product Chemistry and Bioorganic Chemistry and allied areas), Biosciences (Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pharmacy, Fermentation Technology and allied areas). Preference will be given to students of Masters Degree students interested in 6 months/one year training duration. Few trainees from engineering/B. Pharma stream (4 years professional Degree) will be accepted for shorter duration (Duration not less than 60 days).
2. The number of trainees’ intake varies between 40 – 50 candidates for May/June 2019 session, and mainly depends upon the availability of bench space in various labs of CSIR-IIIM.
1. Completed Application Form
2. Marks Card and Diploma/degree Certificate of 12th Standard and Graduation
3. Marks Card of semesters cleared till April 2019.
4. Recommendation Letter from HoD/Registrar/Principal. Original certificate will be required at the time of Joining, photocopy will not be accepted.
Address: Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine Jammu, Post Bag No. 3, Canal Road, Jammu-180001.
Selection Procedure: Major selection criteria will be as under:
1. Nation-wide representation
2. Preference shall be given to students of Universities/Institutes.
a) With whom IIIM Jammu has entered in to MoU.
b) Students from public funded Institutes.
3 Academic Record of 12th class, graduation and semesters cleared at masters level.
4 A few seats are reserved for the children of CSIR-IIIM employees.