Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc in (Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological / Physical Sciences) or M.Tech (Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Computational Sciences or M. Pharm
Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc in (Bioinformatics / Biophysics / Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological / Physical Sciences) or M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biophysics/ Computational Sciences or M. Pharm with three years of research experience.
Please Note: The candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014, for applying the above positions.
Desirable Qualifications: Strong computer programming skills (in PERL/CGI/PHP or C++ or object oriented database management systems like MySQL etc or scripting languages under LINUX/UNIX environment) and sufficient experience in computational analysis of biological/biochemical data. The candidates must highlight their experience in programming/database development or biomolecular simulations in their CV.
Emoluments: The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- per month plus 30% HRA
(As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
Prediction and analysis of Protein structure and Protein-Protein interactions (PPI), Docking and MD simulations, inhibitor design, development of bioinformatics tools and softwares for structure based analysis of PPI.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through E-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-ID, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 11th September, 2018