Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Pharmacist at Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited
- August 20, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Limited announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Pharma for the position of Junior Pharmacist.
Vacancies 150 Posts
1. Junior Pharmacist-Warehouse (150 Vacancies), Uttar Pradesh Medical Supplies Corporation Ltd. (UPMSCL), Lucknow
2. Qualification: D. Pharm /B. Pharm/ Pharm. D. from a recognized University/Institution. Preference shall be given to candidates having registration with Uttar Pradesh Pharmacy Council.
3. Experience: Essential At least 1 year of experience in Drugs Store Management/ Drugs Supply Chain management. Preference shall be given to those candidates who have experience in Government or Government Supported Projects and have good working knowledge of computers/MS Office.
4. Period : The position is on offer on a contractual basis, initially for a period of three years, extendable thereafter, based on performance and subject to further approval by the UPMSCL.
5. Pay Scale : Maximum consolidated Honorarium for the position is approx. Rs. 30,000 per month.
Age: 35 Years.
Address: Team SAMS , Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd. 1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
1. Team SAMS , Strategic Alliance Management Services P Ltd. 1/1B, Choudhary Hetram House, Bharat Nagar, New Friends Colony, New Delhi 110 025 , Phone Nos.: 011- 2684 2162; 4165 3612
2. Eligible candidates interested in the position are requested to apply online at www.sams.co.in/ www.upmsc.in
3. Online submission of application starts from August 15, 2019 at 12:00 PM (Noon)
4. Last Date of submission of online application is August 30, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM
5. Please visit www.upmsc.in or www.sams.co.in for detailed information for district level category wise bifurcation of vacancies, general instructions, written exam date and hall ticket information.
Last Date- 30th August 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!