Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Engineer at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi
- June 3, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Engineer
Vacancies 01 Post
Educational Qualification Details:
1. Post Name: Junior Research Engineer (In the level of Junior Manager) – 7 th PC Approx. monthly CTC – 56,000/-
2. Essential Qualification & Experience: B. Tech./Bachelor Degree (Biotech, Pharma, Biosciences and allied areas) with 55% marks & one year of relevant experience in Molecular Biology and/or Biochemistry laboratory.
3. Desirable: Hands on experience in wet lab experiments and has worked in reputed laboratories
4. Preference would be given to those having: M. Tech or PhD degree in Biotechnology, Pharma, Biosciences & allied areas.
5. Key Responsibilities: Maintenance and upkeep of teaching laboratories. Assistance in teaching activities in the lab courses. Assistance in Research Projects. Assistance in the procurement of laboratory resources. To assist Professor in evaluating the students To mentor and guide students in executing their laboratory work
Age: The maximum age limit is 30 for Junior Research Engineer.
1. Prescribed qualifications are minimum and the mere fact that a candidate possessing the same will not entitle him/her to be called for interview. In this regard the decision of the Institute/ Screening Committee will be final and no request in this regard for reconsideration etc. will be entertained through any means.
2. Eligibility of a candidate to the post will not automatically mean that he/she will be shortlisted and called for interview. No request in this regard will be entertained for review etc.Qualifications/experience, age may be relaxed for exceptional candidates
3. A person working in Govt. Organization/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs etc. will be required to produce the No Objection Certificate before the interview or should send his/ her application through proper channel also.
Address: Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, Near Govind Puri Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110020
How to Apply: Candidates shall apply online on: www.iiitd.ac.in. The last date for submitting the online applications is June 20, 2019 by 5 PM. Incomplete application or if received after closing date will be summarily rejected.
Last Date : 20th June 2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!