Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow
No of Post- 01
1. Essential: First Class: M.Sc. / M.Tech. in Biotechnology OR M. Pharm. in Pharmaceutics / Pharmaceutical Biotechnology. Applicant must be qualified in any one of the following tests: CSIR – UGC NET, DBT-BET, INSPIRE FELLOW, ICMR JRF, GPAT/ GATE with valid score card. Desirable:Experience in Animal cell culture, In vivo, animal handling, RT-PCR .
2. Monthly stipend: Rs.25,000/- + HRA. (Enhanced fellowship under consideration)
3. Project Title: “Engineering multitalented nanotheranostics for silencing the malignant gene in multiple cancers to accomplish eradication of tumor burden.”
4. Age Limit– Upto 28 years for General Category. Age relaxation of upto 5 years (Upto 33 years) for SC/ST/Differently abled/women candidates and 3 years (Upto 31 years) for OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates as per
Address: Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute, Agharkar Research Institute, Gopal Ganesh Agarkar Road, Pune, Maharashtra 411004.
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Apply Procedure: 1. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available under this advertisement along with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Passport size photograph, caste certificate issued by competent authority (for reserved category) and send it to The Administrative Officer, Agharkar Research Institute by 20/04/2019. (Saturday).
2. The prescribed essential qualifications are bare minimum and mere possession of same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to select the suitable candidate. In case of deserving and exceptionally qualified candidates, desirable qualification are relaxed at the discretion of the Competent Authority.