Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra
- January 19, 2019
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Junior Research Fellow
Other Qualification Details:
1. Eligibility: M.Sc./M.Pharm in Chemistry or Equivalent with NET qualification [CSIR-UGC/GATE/JAM/GPAT/JEST/ICMR-JRF] Desirable: Experience in Organic Synthesis is preferred. Knowledge/Experience of Molecular Modeling/Drug Design/Computational Chemistry and related software is preferred.
2. Fellowship/month: Rs 25,000 for the first two years, and Rs 28,000 for next one years. Tenure: 3 years (extendable annually till completion of the project, subjected to satisfactory performance).
3. Project: “Synthesis and development of novel HSP90 inhibitors as potential anti-HIV candidate molecules and elucidation of their mechanism of inhibition “
1. Successful candidate may enroll for PhD program of the institute after fulfilling admission criteria.
2. No TA/DA will be given for attending the interview.
3. The appointment under this project is to be treated as temporary for three years subject to availability of the fund and will be governed by the rules / conditions of the sanctioned project.
4. Short listed are advised to be present on the date of interview with all original documents along with a set of photocopies of the documents at the time of Interview.
Dr. Ashoke Sharon (firstname.lastname@example.org), Associate Professor, Deptartment of Chemistry, Birla Institute of Technology Mesra, Ranchi – 835215.
Short listed candidates will be intimated through e-mail only. Interview date will be notified very soon in website and by email to individual candidates.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their application along with recent Curriculum Vitae including educational qualifications (with percentage of marks or CGPA in each degree) and research/working experience/interests, contact information (phone number and email ID) and a passport size photograph to the PI of the project Dr. Ashoke Sharon through e-mail (email@example.com). The subject of the email should be: Application in the post of JRF by <name of the applicant>
Last Date- 24/01/2019
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!