Kindly Follow Us
Working as Junior Research Fellow at Central University of Rajasthan
- May 20, 2018
- Posted By : admin
- 0 Comment
Central University of Rajasthan announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Pharma for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
Vacancy – Junior Research Fellow
Vacancies – 01 Post
Salary – Rs. 25,000 – Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
Experience – 1 – 3 years
Job Location – Ajmer
Last Date to Apply – 08/06/2018
Other Qualification Details:
1. Essential Qualification: Master of Pharmacy (Pharmaceutical Chemistry/ Pharmaceutics) with minimum of 55% marks.
2. Desirable Experience: Working experience in nanotechnology-based synthetic approaches employed in drug delivery.
3. Tenure of the Assignment: 01 year (extendable to a total of 03 years based on performance)
4. Fellowship: Rs. 25,000/- p.m. (+ HRA, as permissible for 1st and 2nd year) and 28,000/- p.m. (+ HRA, as permissible for 3rd year), in case of extension
5. Project Title: “Multi-functional Nanomaterial Systems for Modulation of Glycosylation in Animals”
Dr Kaisar Raza, PI, DST-Nano Mission Project, Department of Pharmacy, School of Chemical Sciences & Pharmacy Central University of Rajasthan Bandar SINDRI, Dist. Ajmer, Rajasthan 305817.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply
The candidates may apply on a plain paper, along with their curriculum vitae (including e-mail id, phone number and passport size photograph) and preferably e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or post the hard copy to the address mentioned for the Principal Investigator (PI) on or before the last date. Candidates will be shortlisted based on the merit and need of the project. Shortlisted candidates will be intimated for the interview via e-mail. If called for interview, candidates should bring the original certificates, proof of experience and other relevant documents. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Last Date: 08th June 2018.
You Might Also Like
No comments found
error: Content is protected !!
You must be logged in to post a comment.